Lisa Is Missing 1

Start from the beginning

"It's the talk of the town! Billionaire Oh Sehun getting married to some country girl nobody has ever heard of. Um, Crazy Rich Asian much?" Sana clapped her hands in excitement.

"Park Chaeyoung...why does that name sound familiar?"

She continued, "Oh shit, isn't she the girl you have been obsessing over all these times? The one you used to be in a band with, in college? What was it called... Blackpink? You and Chaeyoung had that big fight and stopped talking ever since. What about the other two girls, Lisa and Jisoo, still keeping in touch though?"

Jennie is at a loss for words. This girl is unbelievable. Out of millions of women in Korea, she has to be fucking with the biggest blabbermouth on Earth.

"Jesus Sana, I told you the story when I was drunk that one time. ONE TIME!"

Sana burst out laughing and before Jennie could react, she hugged her dearly. "Don't blame me for having a photographic memory girl."

Jennie scoffed, "You dropped out of college for having bad grades, Sana."

"What-eves. So what's up with this Chaeyoung chick anyway. Why does she suddenly want to meet up with you after all these years?"

Jennie could only shrug. "I honestly don't know. But I wouldn't say that I'm not curious."

"Oh baby, you are blushing." Sana teased and Jennie nudged her lightly in the belly.

"Shut up. Do you want to go with me to the wedding or what?"

"Kim Jennie inviting her fuck buddy as a plus one to her ex's wedding? Is this some kind of bullshit rom-com?"

"Ex best friend! Urgg, you are so annoying!" Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Relax, Nini. I'll join ya, wouldn't miss it for the world."

Sana embraced her tighter. The Japanese woman seemed happy and cheery as usual. She had on PJ pants and one of Jennie's sweaters with her hair in complete disarray. Jennie couldn't help but teasingly tousled her hair which made her giggle. Annoying as she can be, the Japanese woman is simply adorable.

There's something warm and companionable in the way she hugged Jennie. She enjoys Sana's company. She enjoys her laughter, her witticisms, her kisses and not to talk about the sex... the sex is mesmerizing. To Jennie, Sana is special. But she doesn't love her. And she knows Sana feels the same way. The two lonely people find comfort in each other arms.

Jennie wanted to introduce Sana to Jisoo and Lisa. Surely they would love her. Although she couldn't say the same about Rosé. The singer had never liked any of Jennie's female friends besides the other Blackpink's members.

Hold on, she is getting ahead of herself. Rosé doesn't care anymore. She is about to be a married woman. A woman with bigger dreams and bigger responsibility. It would be stupid for her to care about those from her past life,... for her to care about Jennie.

Rosé doesn't care and neither should Jennie.

~~~

19'32
Seoul - Korea
A squash court somewhere

Lisa hit the ball hard, sweat dripping all over her face. Surely, she was kicking Jisoo's ass and she wouldn't stop until the woman begged for forgiveness.

By the look of it, Jisoo wouldn't back down any time soon.

"Getcha head in the game, loser!" Lisa teasingly said.

"But you are the master at playing squash, Lisa. Oh, how can I ever win?" Jisoo replied in a sarcastic tone. One hand holding her racket tight, the other hand holding her phone while she slightly yawned from boredom. She would rather be checking her emails or Twitter.