Horror shot through me as I cried out and bolted across the parking lot, dropping down beside Adam. I felt tears choking me as my knees scraped on the pavement, the whites of my stockings getting dirty. It only got worse as I reached to Adam's shoulder where a bullet hole was steadily gurgling blood. I whimpered, grabbing at his arm.

"A-Adam! You're bleeding, I mean, I know you are, but...!" I couldn't find the right words. Adam glanced up at me, looking tired as he licked his lips that were lightly smeared with blood. Beside him, Alexander was keeping him slightly elevated off the ground, a hand over the bullet wound that was pumping blood between his fingers. He looked pale and sick to his stomach, which just how I was feeling now too as I stuttered to find something to say.

"Calm down," Adam murmured tired, studying my face, "You'll look like even more of a girl if you cry."

"F-Fuck you," I whimpered, quickly wiping at my eyes with the backs of my hands as I gripped at his jacket, "That doesn't matter. You're bleeding. We need to do something. Alex, we need to do something!" I looked up at him as he nibbled his lower lip nervous, glancing around.

"It's not safe to stay here. The building is about ready to go and the cops are probably going to be on their way here." He managed, then slipped his arms under Adam, who grimaced. Alex got to his feet, carrying Adam in his arms. I shot to my feet with them, gripping Adam's jacket sleeve.

"B-But what're we going to do? He was shot! He's a human, he--"

"Calm down," Alex ordered, making me grimace, "It looks like it just missed something vital. We need to get him to a hospital before he loses any blood." I nodded quickly as Alex hurried over to a porsche that sat in the parking lot. Alex popped open the back seat and I got in first before pulling Adam in with me, his head resting on my lap. Alex slammed the car door shut and ran to the hotel again.

I watched him go nervously before looking back down at Adam. The blood was still bubbling through the hole, so I panicked and tore off a chunk of the satin from the back of the dress, balling it up and pressing it against the wound. I unclasped one of the garters and tore a stocking off, wrapping it around his shoulder to try and keep the pressure, using the garter to fasten it.

"Jeez," Adam mumbled, peering up at me, "I'd swear you've worn a dress before." I scowled, then paused to study the wound and the bruise on his cheek.

"Why did you come?" I managed. Adam stared at me for the longest time before he frowned. He reached up, lacing his fingers in my hair, making me wince as he brought my face down. He smashed his lips against mine, making me gasp. I squirmed a little because I didn't want to hurt him, but he didn't seem to care about that as he kissed me roughly. His tongue fell into my mouth, coaxing mine out so he could suck on it. I moaned, reaching down to cup his face as he kissed him hungrily before pulling back, a string of saliva breaking between us as I tried to catch my breath.

"That's why," Adam stated, his voice that deadly sort of calm, "I got into a bitch fight with your brother, beat up vampires, was chased by some weird Japanese demon thing, and got shot. I'm not going to abandon you. I came here to get back what's mine, and now I have it. Now we're going to the hospital, I'm gonna get bandaged up, and when we get back to your house, I'm going to fuck you senseless."

My cheeks burned as I held my breath for a moment, then opened my mouth to say something before Adam continued.

"And as punishment for being a jerk, you have to keep the dress on." He added, making me glare at him.

"No way!"

"Yes way. If you want to act like a bitch, you have to dress like a bitch." Adam told me, then closed his eyes and laid his head on my lap to rest. I scowled, but relaxed after a while as I watched Adam breath gently, still conscious, but his blood was starting to drive me insane.