Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight (Julian)

Horror exploded inside me as I stared at Adam's wide-eyed stare, his thumbs pressing my lips up to reveal my sleek white fangs. And no amount of "oh, I just got them sharpened like that" would make this believable as our fangs were much sleeker and natural.

Adam just stared at them, as if trying to make himself believe that they were actually there.

But I couldn't let him stare long enough as humiliation and terror burst inside me and I shoved his hands away. He fell back and I started to scramble off the bed away from him, leaning off the edge to grab my pants, but Adam grabbed my hips, making me yelp.

I snapped my head to look over my shoulder to see Adam between my legs, holding my hips as he glared at me. I felt so awkward and embarrassed in this position, half off the bed and half off with just my arms propping me up on the floor.

"I think you have some explaining to do." He stated, digging his fingers into my skin. I shook my head quickly and went to scramble off the bed again, but Adam tore me back by my hips, making me yelp and struggle to stay up on my arms. Then pain exploded up my back as I trembled, my arms threatening to give out.

I peered behind me, breathing heavily to see that Adam had torn me back hard and quick enough so he had pierced me again. My ass ached, but at the time was filled with such a fullness that my body screamed in pleasure.

I whimpered, ducking my head as my arms trembled and Adam kept himself buried to the hilt inside me, his nails grinding into my skin, probably leaving marks by now.

"Tell me what's going on, Julian. I want to know everything that's going on. Right now, and if you make any excuses, I'm going to hurt you and I really don't want to." Adam ordered, gripping me tightly as I panted for breath, trying to move away on my hands, but Adam held me still and just moving made everything throb, including my fangs.

Tears welled in my eyes as I tried to fight them back, but no amount of blinking or trying to calm myself down would work as they fell down my face and to the floor. I whimpered again, ducking my head before looking up over my shoulder, breathing hard.

"O-Okay, I'll tell you, please-- Haaah! J-Just, pull out! Take it out!"

"Not until you talk."

"A-Adam--"

"That's King to you." Adam corrected sternly. I don't know why, but that just turned me on even more as I moaned, arching my back, digging my nails into the floor as I struggled to gain control over myself. I tried to find words, but every time I opened my mouth to try, they only tumbled out as moans and whimpers. Adam sighed in frustration, then switched his grip to my waist and heaved me up so I was sitting in his lap, him still inside of me.

I moaned, arching my back against his chest as I reached behind me to grab at his shoulders and hair. Adam buried his mouth against my throat, his teeth biting down rather harshly, enough to make me yelp in pain. He kept his arms around my waist, one hand searching my groin and grabbing me firmly in his hand. His other hand swept upwards and pinched my nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Start talking, Julian. I hate being lied to." Adam murmured against my ear, his teeth clamping down on the shell of my ear. I moaned, tilting my head back so I was resting it on his shoulder, my breathes coming out in pants.

"Oooh! I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I couldn't say anything-- Aah! My parents would kill me. We're not supposed to tell anyone! Absolutely no one! It's just a rule of our society!" I gasped for breath as Adam shifted, thrusting his hips up so he was deeper inside me, the tip of him brushing a place that made my head swim.