Then I looked at him, slightly confused, wondering why he was here and not Zach. Nevertheless I slid into the car and buckled myself in. As if reading my mind he chuckled.

"Zach is busy so he asked me to pick you up. Scarlett was hot on his heels today."

"Oh." I mumbled as he switched the engine on and began driving down the street.

Then I registered what he just told me.

Scarlett? Who was that?

A heavy feeling sank into my gut but I just shrugged it off.

Other than the music from the radio station that echoed in the car, we were in silence. I didn't really feel like talking after the incident with Josh, so I appreciated the fact Noah just drove, instead of trying to start a conversation with me.

When we pulled in to the company building, I got out of the car quietly and Noah strolled along beside me before suddenly stopping me and resting his hands on my shoulders.

"Are you feeling okay? You look pale." he questioned, concern evident all over his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I responded, smiling meekly. "Mondays are just depressing."

He gave me a sympathetic look. "I know how you feel. However! Since Zach is preoccupied, I'm sure he won't need you for the morning so how do you fancy helping me in the recording studios?" he offered with a Cheshire cat smile.

I beamed at him. "Seriously?"

"Seriously." he laughed, his dimples on full display as I practically launched myself at him in excitement.

For the rest of the morning I spent my time working with Noah; different bands came and went at their appointed times and we helped them record, edit and make sure the music and the vocals were balanced in their songs. At first I was completely awestruck by the amount of famous artists that came and went all in only one morning - this seemed to amuse Noah quite a bit - then I got into a nice routine and I found myself comfortable amongst people I had only ever seen in magazines or newspapers. It was so surreal.

The last band of the morning, Python Empire, were nearly finished recording and on their final song of their album when they suddenly stopped. I frowned and glanced to Noah, who seemed just as puzzled as I was.

"What's up?" Noah asked.

"It just doesn't sound right, the chords go but they don't fit." Joey, the lead singer and guitarist explained, seeming frustrated.

"Try slowing it down a little." I suggested without any hesitation - I nearly gave myself a pat on the back for managing to talk to him.

He was extremely good looking; he had charming boyish features and dark brown curly hair that was in a wild style with pale electric blue eyes. Glancing at me, he smiled a little before nodding to the others.

"We may as well try it." he shrugged with a grin.

We counted them in and music filled the room. I watched them eagerly as they played their instruments. Out of all the bands I had seen that morning they were the most passionate. Joey had a smooth husky voice that naturally flowed with the music and the other band members seemed completely at ease as they played.

Noah leaned over suddenly, his arm curling around my waist as he pulled me towards him and kissed my cheek softly.

"You did good." he whispered in my ear.

My cheeks turned a hundred different shades of red.

"Thanks." I mumbled, teeming with embarrassment.