USPS Billy

*BILLY'S POV*

It was just another silly day at work, here at the post office. I saw the next package I was boxing was from "Oyunse"
Wow! Thats so interesting! Oh what? Is it being shipped to THAILAND 🇹🇭??

I instantly got a boner! I shrieked myself to pack myself away! I got into the package with oyunse.

Finally another USPS worker came and packaged us up, and we were on our way to Thailand!!

// IN PLANE TO RUSSIA //

Me & Oyunse were playing ass slapping games on our way to Thailand, it was so fun! We were in a plane with other humans I could hear, they were having sex and it was so annoying!!!

Finally we made it to the Philippines 🇵🇭!!!

Over time and Oyunse became very close....Mmmm maybe too close hehe.

We went from pals to lovers.

Amigos to Amors.

After a good 4 weeks we arrived in Thailand!!!

Once we got to Thailand we made it to this weird factory...

I saw a woman I somewhat recognized!!

"MARJOLINE?? IS THAT YOU!!!" I said and ran over to Marjoline with Oyunse in my hands.

"Billy!! If how gon yow!!!!" Marjoline said

"Mmmm Marjoline I miss you mommy" *meows and pets kitty*

I was so excited to see Marjoline!

"Marjoline! This is my best friend & lover Oyunse..." I saw and meowed

"Offehn Ogjow!" Marjoline said and hugged oyunse.

"Oyunse, Marjoline was my first lover...I'm so happy to have met you, but I think I want some alone time with Marjoline...." I said quietly to Oyunse.

Oyunse understood and agreed to stay quiet while me and marjoline got to beeh nuhs.

Me and Marjoline went to the back of the cloud slide factory and got DIRTY FLIRTY!!

Marjoline started to peg my throbbing bussy lips with a cloud slide. In and out in and out, and even for a single second, the pain turned into a even greater pleasure, my drive was like a beast who hasn't eaten nor saw the sun in days, weeks, NAY!! YEARS!!!

Soon after I have visually had enough Marjoline layed me down on the silk sheets in the back of the factory. She unbuttoned each of the buttons on my shirt, kissing my chest, nipples, hairs, scars, showing she loved every part of my bare skin.

Once Marjoline made it to my groin area and slowly and seductively removed my pants, giving me that stare, that god damn stare, everytime she looked up at me just to send me & my cock over the edge.

She finally let my shaft release. She took it into her huge dutch hands and slowly pumped it up & down, in and out, of her hand. Fuck*, I loved and forgot the way she touched me in all the right places.

And started to bob her head up and down my huge cock, she gaged with every pump....Mmmm yeah thats my good little girl...

"Oh fuck* marjoline yeah baby fuck yeah baby you take Daddy's cock so well mmm yeah oh yeah..." I said as I came into my good little girls mouth- Which I forced her to suck up instantly after.

I grabbed Marjoine by her neck and ripped off her shirt and revealed her voluptuous breasts begging* to be released.

I took my face close to her ear and whispered "Whos your daddy now😈😈😈"

"O-O....Mmmm....Mm-" She struggled to get out, I punished her by spanking her hardly.

"I-A You Billy— Daddy Billy you're my daddy oh please let me cum..." She begged as I could audibly hear her cum dripping on the floor from excitement- and fear*

I pulled her up and threw her on the bed.

"Oh, don't worry princess, Daddy's gonna take such good care of my little whore mmm yeah" I said pinching her nipples while she moved around

"Oh baby, you and wiggle and squirm all you want, but you're not going no where." I said as I placed my tie into her mouth stopping her from being able to speak, and by hand attached her to the bed.

I took out my mechanical dildo and put it on slow, *in and out in and out* of her sopping pussy lips....she started to almost *scream*

"Yeah, you like that Baby?" I said and turned it almost all the way until she was just about to sissy squirt all over the walls.

"O- Oh daddy Billy why!! I wanted to cum so bad!!! I've been such a good girl!!!" Marjoline begged

"Oh pumpkin- Who said this was for you? This is allll for Daddy's pleasure." I scolded her and started to take the same cloud slide she pegged me with earlier and made her sissy squirt all over the slide!!

After our session we put both the slides back in the box and put it to shipping, Schenectady, New York.

We were about to start gridding on each other until I turned around and saw Oyunse crying in fear in the corner

"Awww little babyyy its okay hehe Awww little babyyy its okay hehe Awww little babyyy its okay hehe Awww little babyyy its okay hehe Awww little babyyy its okay hehe Awww little babyyy its okay hehe Awww little babyyy its okay hehe" Marjoline reassured Oyunse and held Oyunse to her naked chest- Oyunse cried more.

The End.