Jisoo kicked the door and it opened with a squeaky sound. As soon as they entered, Jisoo pulled away her hand.

"Seok-jin you are such a cowardly person. How can you be so scared?"

"Say whatever you want to say. " Jin said calmly.

"A fancy place which uses its rooftop as a junkyard."

"Nobody comes here."

"But we have. I hope you are not scared anymore. Well you should be once I turn my neck but not before that." Jisoo smiled.

"You really like to tease people. Right"

"Actually no. I only tease people i feel comfortable with. Lets just say,unfortunately, you are one of them. " Jisoo blinked her eyes quite a few times.

"Oh. I'll take that as an honor." Jin bowed.

"Its so dull in here. There is power shortage in the entire area. It will take some time. Such a headache. So boring." Jisoo sighed.

"Don't you like star gazing?"

"No."

"So straightforward. Well i like it."

"I don't like anything that is a part of darkness. Stars are a part of it."

"You should change your perspective on some things. I mean you don't like darkness, aren't even scared of it. Jisoo you should be easy on yourself." Jin said that while patting her shoulder.

"For someone who has spent an entire night in an empty cupboard has a sheer amount of tolerance for darkness."

"Jisoo its better to let go of the pain. There is no good in holding onto it."

"It must have been easy for you to say that." Jisoo said that with a heavy voice.

"Jisoo why do you want to forget me?"

"Its hard to lose someone and even much harder to cope up with it. I don't want to go through that again. I lost every relation. I had no one. Its hard to survive all on your own. But somehow i managed to do so. Now i think i won't be able to survive if anything of that sort happens again."

"Jisoo keep that in mind, I'll always be there for you." Jin locked his pinky finger with her finger to seal the promise.

It felt a bit nostalgic

Jisoo stared at the starry sky with her eyes widely opened. She finally realised that its of no use to ignore someone when that person already means the world to you. Her eyes were shining with tears that were about to roll down. The waves in her hair were wavering with the air. She had a beaming smile with blush on her cheeks. She was humming something. And just then she realized, Seok-jin was not there.

She turned back. There wasn't anyone. Her smile faded away and just then she heard a loud scream. She rushed out, stumbling on the stairs, she finally managed to reach him. He was there by the corner of the last stair, rubbing his hand over his foot. Jisoo helped him to stand and walked carefully towards one of the chairs in the gaming room.

"Why... why.... why.... afraid of darkness and yet you have to go all the way down?" Jisoo said with a scary look on her face but yet concern was quite apparent.

"I was going to get water." Jin tried to look away from her.

"Seok-jin, you are an idiot. "

"Wow thanks for saying such empathetic words. I am moved."

"So do you know or again only Jack knows where a first aid box is?"

"To the right. First shelve" Jin said.

Jisoo followed the instructions. She didn't notice that he had a good know how of everything in that place. Because the thought of him getting hurt has occupied her mind. She rushed back with a kit in her hand.

She gently rubbed the hot pack over his ankle, although she knew that it was a fracture. Seok-jin was trying hard to hold his scream. She was completely immersed in rubbing that hot pack. She just then lifted her head. They both were looking into each other eyes. He tried to look away but was unable to do so. She however doesn't even make a try. She slowly leaned forward towards him. She was just a few centimeters away from his face and then............

Hey everyone, thanks for reading.

Do not forget to comment on your favourite part