💙𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙

Beginne am Anfang

he gently knocks on the door, gulping as he holds onto the bag tighter, getting more nervous. soon jaemin opens the door and smiles brightly at him; "injunnie!! what're you doing here today?" he asks, renjun lightly smiles back and quietly replies, "they closed the school down.. so i got some medicine and soup for jeno-!!" jaemin nods and grabbed the bag from renjun, his hand brushing against renjun.

..the feeling came back.

jaemins hands are so large and warm.

he wants them everywhere.

all over him.

[i'm gonna gag 😀🔫]

"jenos in my room upstairs, if you wanna go see him" jaemin says as he walks to the kitchen to start heating up the soup, he didn't mention why they closed the school down a normal day, but he really didn't think about it so- renjun stares for a few moments, before he gets out of his trance and nods, walking upstairs to see jeno.

he sighs and gently knocks on the bedroon door, he hears jeno quietly mumbles in a low tone, "come in.." he sounded so much more sick than he did at school.. renjun felt really bad.

he slowly enters the dark bedroom, and he whispers softly, "hey jeno.. i came to check on you and jaemin..." jeno turned around and looked at him, he smiled softly and mumbled, "hey junnie..! you shouldn't be in here though... you'll get sick-" renjun shakes his head, blushing as he replies, "i-i wanna help t-take care of you.."

jeno groans, sitting up to sneeze and blow his nose. he looked up to renjun, he looked pitiful.. it made renjun really sad. he wanted to make the younger male feel better, but he didn't know how to.

"d-do you wanna go back to sleep? i-i can leave-" renjun rambles on, wondering if he's being a disturbance- jeno quickly shook his head, "n-no you're alright!!! i-i like your company..." that short statement gave renjun a heart attack.

he doesn't deserve him.

he doesn't deserve either of them.

...it's happening again.

he's getting overwhelmed with emotions.

he can't handle this.

he's been murdering innocent people to get with them, and they're kind to him.

they're so kind to him.

he doesn't deserve them at all.

"..renjun ah?" jeno asked quietly, renjun was just standing there without saying anything. he snapped out of it, trying not to tear up.. he closes his eyes, looking up and away, 'don't cry don't cry don't cry do. not. cry!!' he was telling himself over and over, really trying not to cry.. jeno noticed this- "hey hey hey what's wrong??" he asks as he tries to stand up to comfort the older male.

renjun doesn't let him though, sniffling as he said quickly, "n-no no don't stand up!! i-it's fine i'm alright, nothing's w-wrong!!" jeno pouts, quietly mumbling back, "why were you crying..?" renjun laughs awkwardly, and lies, "i-i just don't like seeing my friends sick!! t-that's all!" jeno nods.. he didn't really believe renjun, but he let it slide--

jaemin soon made it upstairs, a bowl of warm soup in his hands. "fresh store bought soup~~" he sings as he sits it down on jeno's bedside table. jeno sits back down and smiles at jaemin, bowing lightly at him as he picks up the soup and spoon, before he starts eating-

they, renjun and jaemin, watched jeno while he ate. not in a creepy way- in like a.... that soup doesn't look good and i hope you feel better, way-

he finishs it entirely, and jaemin makes him take some medicine, before he tells him to rest.

"actually... c-can you guys stay in here with me?" jeno asks as renjun and jaemin try to leave the room; he blushes as they turn around, soon mumbling, "i-i... you guys have already been exposed to my sickness, and i wanted you both to take a nap with me.. i-if that's alright of course-" renjun and jaemin looked at each other, both thinking the same thing, 'he is absolutly adorable-'

they nodded at him though, getting in the bed with him. he smiled and hugged renjun, who was extremely close to crying and having a heart attack. jaemin hugged him, so it was a kind of awkward three person spooning situation.

renjun felt jaemin wrap his arms around them both, and the feeling came back---

he feels so warm everytime they touch him. he loves it, and hates it at the same time.

he just hopes one day this will all become normal, that he'll get used to it.

that maybe the overwhelming guilt will go away, that he'll get more comfortable around nomin, that he'll start to constantly be happy around them.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

which one of you mother fluffers decided not to tell me renjun sat on jenos lap. NCT DREAM june 3rd 2020, uncut take #2 quiet down track video at the time 14:02

RENJUN REALLY SAID WHY HAVE COUCH WHEN HAVE JENO

I'M SO DISAPPOINTED YOU MF'S DIDN'T TELL ME THIS EXISTED >:[