what do i expect from this off-season?

☘️roster changes
jaylen, jayson and maybe smart are the only safe people this off-season. the rest can be moved. marcus isn't 100% on my safe list because he's inconsistent asf but he's the heart of this team and when he's needed, he steps up. plus his offence is definitely improving day-to-day.

grant is ass. semi is also ass but he contributes more here and there.

fuck tristan but he's a good guy to keep around with the veteran leadership and the locker room energy but him on the court is painful to watch because he can either be good, decent or my unathletic ass.

although romeo has huge upside defensively, he was primarily a scorer when being drafted and i think he could have some good value with his defence and him being young.

i would love to have rob in the safe list but he's proven to be injury-prone. i love watching him play and he generally has a positive impact when he's on the floor. he provides borderline elite rim protection and with the opportunities he's gotten this season, his value has increased. if he proves he can stay healthy, he's 100% on my safe list.

evan was a great pick-up and i want him to re-sign. please come back penis disease man.

jabari didn't get enough playtime for me to make a strong judgement but he's shown upside here and there when given minutes. it's the same case with kornet and carsen, however, in carsen's case i think he's good when the team is up 20+ points.

tacko and tremont are two guys i still want to watch develop with the now maine celtics.

nesmith and payton will be great pieces in trades but i wouldn't mind keeping them and watching them develop as well. they're rookies and i don't want to form a super strong judgement off of their first year without preparatory stuff rookies before the virus used to get.

there's been a rumour that the celtics will look to buy kemba out and i don't see the problem with that. despite not playing back to back games during the season, kemba still needed to be rested in the playoffs and when he wasn't resting he wasn't consistently productive. additionally, he's very injury prone and all that together isn't a good thing with the type of money he's being paid. kemba is still good and has more to give before his glory days are completely over. that being said, this can't be done in a situation where he's not the primary guy. kemba needs to be the main guy on offence and that's not the case on the celtics with jt already showing signs for being an otherworldly scorer and jb continuously growing as a scorer. plus, with kemba gone, the celtics will have some more money to improve their bench and possibly get a pg that's better defensively as well as a pass-first pg. i'm not saying the celtics are gonna be able to get cp3 or that they should seek him out in free agency, BUT he's the type of pg to put next to jt and jb.

☘️jerseys
PLEASE REBRAND I'M TIRED!!!!

☘️coaching
i've seen many names being tossed around for possible new head coaches and there's only a few i feel very strongly about. obviously, none of them will be able to completely fill brad's shoes, but there are some great possible candidates.

this next season i would like a no-nonsense coach that will hold these guys accountable when they're ass. also, give me good rotations PLEASE!!!!

i think d'antoni, hammon and van gundy are the three that have the highest chances but i want hammon.

becky hammon has been working with pop who's one of the best nba coaches of all time and on top of that, she's assistant coached the jays for team usa. plus, she's no-nonsense and i love her so hire her or i **** *** ******* *** **** **** ****** *********** 🙏