5)Irresponsible to caring

Let's begin.....

Ravi:papa ji...
Balraj looks at his tensed expression and could understand that something was wrong.
Ravi:Groom's family they had come till here...
Balraj:what do you mean?
Ravi:They returned back and don't want to do any relation.
Balraj:What?
He sits being tensed.

Ragini who was standing there nods her head and moves to room removed the jewellery.

Amrit:Ravi..try to talk with them..
Ravi:that's of no use..
Vibha:I know that already,if you had considered my words.mein jaanti thi Ragini ki Dholi kabhi nahi uthne wali.
Amrit cried listening her own daughter-in-law was saying such about her daughter.
Vibha:if you just stop wasting time and energy it would be best!

Sanskar listens all of this listening from stairs.
Vibha:Nisha is also growing but nobody is concerned...Yes continue for unsuccessful tries of looking grooms for Rag...
Her words literally stopped out of fear seeing Ragini who stood beside her.
Sanskar peeps:oh voice was just because the tigress was not present!
He laughs.
Vibha:I kept tea in the kitchen..I will check it and come!
She moves.

Ragini:bhaiyya..Bhabhi is right.
Vibha stopped.
Ragini:Till when you will be on an unsuccessful mission.i think you should start looking grooms for Nisha!
Vibha smiles:I was saying this only.i would call Nisha to come back home immediately.

Sanskar scratched his head and remembered meeting the groom.who just met him on the way asking for the route to Ragini's home and he just add extra fittings to make him runaway and he was successful too but now he was confused,did it really benefit him?
Sanskar:in one or 2 months she would have married and left from here.i would have been free...damn..why did I make the groom runaway but I wanted to take revenge and if someone gets to know...beta Teri khair nahi..time has come to leave the world!
He stamped his foot but it twisted and he winced holding his leg:isiliye sab kehte hai mujhme kam aqal hai!

"What?"someone screeched from behind.
Sanskar turns and sees Misha:Mi...
Misha shouts:Mamu!!!!
She runs out.

Sanskar sees a rope :Ab tho suli chadna baaki reh gaya hai...where should I go?
He dials a number taking the phone of Ragini which was near by:bela...if you don't save me today then think that you don't have a brother!
Bela:but what happened?
Sanskar:my bp is getting high...I cannot breath and am dying come and save me!
Bela:overacting ki dukaan..let me just relax,it's my spa time!
She disconnects the call..

Misha:dulha bhaaga nahi bhagaya gaya hai.
Ravi:what do you mean?
Misha:I went upstairs to get my book when I heard Sanskar that he only took revenge made the groom runaway saying bad about maasi!!

Ravi punched Sanskar.and he fell on the ground with the bleeding nose.
Balraj:how dare you do this?staying at our home you stabbed us from behind!
Ravi pulls Sanskar pressing his neck and beating him.
Ragini who saw it literally ran to reach them!
Ravi:Say..why did you do it?or else...
Sanskar didn't say anything when Ravi was about to punch him.
When Ragini holds his hand :stop it bhaiyya..
But Ravi doesn't listen her and beat him again which hurt him badly!

And she pushed him away:just stop it bhaiyya!
Ravi looks at her:do you even know what he did?
Ragini:what he did or what he didn't,I don't know...but he is my student and my responsibility,I will not tolerate anyone hurting him!!!
Sanskar looks at her,he was really crying silently,as it pained him a lot.No one have hit him except his father.even though his father always scold him hit him but that never affected him!

Ravi:he made the groom runaway!
Ragini angrily:Not him...but me!
All looks at her.
Ragini:I only told him to do it despite him telling me he can't...
Ravi:What?
Sanskar looks at her being shocked.