4)The change in Sanskar

Let's begin.....

Sanskar and Ragini were walking in the bridge.
Ragini:You are all silent?
Sanskar:Mam..you like me being speaking?
Ragini:It's not that I like being you speaking.but as per I know you from all these days if you don't speak you would be thinking or doing unnecessary things which will lead you take rounds in the ground!
He twists his lips and stopped actually he got her to hurt her.as he had a deal with local goons to kidnap her and torture her and in return he gave them his expensive watch.
But what after that?
By chance she got to know then?
Next year on this day nobody would even think of celebrating his death anniversary!

She walks further...
And she buys some food and gives him.
Sanskar:You Don't want it!
Ragini:tumhe isse kya..tum khaa lo!
He takes it but his mind was roaming on her kidnapping!
Damn,he is stuck!

Ragini:Sanskar...
He moves to her.
Ragini:you know who is this boy?
She point to a boy around 16 who is shoe polishing.
Sanskar himself:am I google that I will know everyone and everything!
He just nods in no.
Ragini:his name is Pratheek..not far but 3 years back he used to live in a mansion.their home had a numerous facility.
Sanskar looks at him:don't tell me he had it with a shoe polishing...then I will also open many branches of shoe polish!
Ragini glared him.
He looks at her and was scared:I..I was just kidding!

Ragini:he was rich 3 years back.not anyone in the family knew that what his father was going through.he was into the losses...in a heart attack he died since he could not take..
Sanskar:So sad!
He was feeling so bored!
Ragini:life will be not always luxurious for everyone..including you!
She moves.
Sanskar gets annoyed:so where I am living luxuriously from past 20 days!

Ragini kneels to pratheek.he smiles seeing her.
He gives her the book:I have completed all the home work!
Sanskar:home work?
He have not seen that guy in the tuition.
While boy asks for Sanskar's shoe polish!
Ragini asks him to do so.
While the boy takes his leg.Sanskar looks at him.
And Sanskar sees him who was shoe polishing.even he sat there way before he come under the hot sun light.
Ragini pays him for polishing.
And they moves.

Sanskar turns to Pratheek.
Who was opening a metal boxing which had some coins and he was counting!
Ragini looks at him smiles a bit nodding his head.
Sanskar remembers himself at this age he didn't knew anything else rather than video games and skates,and the boy who was now counting those penny...he never had such chances..he had no worries at all!
But he stops with his thoughts.why is he thinking about that boy?is it necessary?that's other's problem!

Ragini stops near a small shop.where a lady was making juice.
And she buys for him.
Sanskar looks around.
Where he could see a girl reading a book in between while washing vessels,she was the daughter of the lady.
And that girl comes there cleaning the table.
She smiles at him after cleaning the table she goes to continue with her work.
Sanskar was about to sip..
He turns behind to watch Pratheek who was now polishing someone other's shoe!
And he quickly moves to him and he gives him the juice!
Pratheek smiles:bhaiyya..
Sanskar:it's too hot here.Have it!
He smiles taking that juice.while Sanskar turns but again sees Pratheek who smiles at him. Sanskar felt an unknown pleasure within himself!

He moves to Ragini.
Ragini passes him another juice.
And they moves.
And at some distance where there was no people goons surround them.
Urghh...Sanskar is stuck in his own plan!
And he can't just directly tell them in front of this tigress.

Ragini looks on as those goons points knife to Sanskar as per the plan.
And one of the goon was about to grab her.
Ragini:wait...remove the mask(and angrily she shouts)I said remove the mask!
Goon was scared now.
Ragini:you are chandu right?
She pulls off the mask revealing him to be chandu,who escaped from her tuition 3 years back.
Sanskar looks on being confused.
Ragini:finally I got you...and as expected you doing such things now!
Chandu :sorry sorry madam sorry.
He points to Sanskar:he gave me his watch to kidnap you.but trust me I didn't knew it was you!
Sanskar widens his eyes:No no..he is lying.i did not do anything!
Ragini pass him a strong look.
He should rather search for a railway track or drown in Ganga river instead of justifying!

Later...

Sanskar and all those goons along with chandu seen taking rounds raising their hand up.
Chandu stops being tired when Ragini hits on his foot with stick.Sanskar who actually thought to stop but seeing her hitting chandu he runs in extra speed.
And after sometime she stops them and sends all of them.

Sanskar looks at her and immediately falls on her joining his palms:I am sorry.i promise that I will not repeat the same thing again!
Ragini:stand now..
Sanskar:first day you forgive me!
She did not reply.
He cries fake.
She gets annoyed and huffs.she moves from there!

Sanskar just lays on the ground:iska badla tho mein leke rahunga.the revenge is still on.
He walks back to home.

After a week.

Ravi:papa...tomorrow groom's family will come to see Ragini!
Ragini looks at him.
Balraj:then let's prepare for the food arrangement.Amrit..
Ragini just walks from there.where Misha follows her:Maasi.
Ragini stood in her room balcony.
Misha:I am watching you maasi.you are not happy!
Ragini turns to her:when I am happy?!
Misha:maasi..papa was saying this time groom is nice...
Ragini:nice until he rejects!
Misha looks on:Don't say like that!
Ragini smiles a bit:I have to go college today.please keep an eye on Sanskar!
She moves taking her bag with her.

While here Sanskar was sitting thinking:Tomorrow groom will come.how do I break this wedding.that at least for one week she should be heart broken that she should not even step out of the home!
Misha:hey bro..What are you thinking?
Sanskar:Nothing..
He just turns the page.

Sanskar immediately looks at her:Why this Ragini......Mam first groom ran away?
Misha looks at him:who told you this?
Sanskar:vibha bhabhi was speaking..
Misha:it's a long story I can't explain!
Sanskar stretch his lips.
Misha:if you don't study the chapters she asked then maasi will punish me too.
Sanskar:your maasi...I feel like ...
He just imagines of pressing Ragini's neck.
Misha looks at him as he was pressing his hands.
Sanskar looks at her:Nothing!

Misha:I know you don't like her..
Sanskar:from the bottom of my heart!
Misha:so you will be happy.tomorrow if everything goes well..
Sanskar thinks:no way I could be happy.how can I let her stay happy!

Next day evening..

Sanskar was playing cricket with kids but his mind was on the groom who would reach here in sometime.

He simply escaped from there.
And slowly enters inside home and passes by Ragini's room but returns and sees her got ready in Red colour Anarkali.
He just kept looking at her and and his heart beat increased it's speed and he don't know sometimes what happens to him..since it wasn't new!

Ragini was sitting lost.
"Whenever you wear red,that surely brings me an idea to kidnap you and take away somewhere..where there is only you and me"
Ragini got startled and and her eyes falls on Sanskar.she bends her head to calm herself to not to breakdown.
She turns to him:What are you doing here?
Sanskar:um...Ya..you ...that me.. I no...
She folds her arms and looks at him:what is Newton's law of cooling used for?
Sanskar looks at her and quickly runs from there.
Ragini just nods her head and takes her for phone.

When Sanskar returns:to death..
Ragini looks at him:what?
Sanskar:to determine the time of death of a victim and also describes the cooling of a warmer object..
She smiles:Good!
But her smile didn't last longer:why did you runaway then?
Sanskar:why did I run?
She pass him a look:idiot!
He walks from there and hits his head:idiot...why are you glaring her as a owl?

To be continued....

So how's it?