The Greeting

"Victoria Glendal princess of the western kingdom. Has sent a proposal letter your majesty." Kosair told Emperor Luis as he put the letter on his unorganized desk.

"Hmm.. yes.. marriage.. 3rd of December.." Emperor Luis said as he rolled to his desk and spoke quickly. "Will you be excepting this request your majesty?" Kosair asked as he organized everything.

"I will see what I can do with my schedule. As of now I am full.. Kosair. Get a pen and paper start writing,
      Dear Victoria Glandal Princess of Western Kingdom,

Good evening your highness. I have read your consort letter. I am not sure I have enough time to see you on the 3rd. If I can find a day that I am free to visit you and your kingdom.

       Have a good evening yours truly,
Emperor Luis of Duke .

Is that it your highness?" Kosair asks. Luis looks at the letter and reads it hesitantly, "Hmm as of now yes. If I need to tell her something else I will send another letter. Get the messenger birds." Luis says as he flings the letter on to his table.

"Yes your majesty." Kosair replied as he grabbed the letter and got the birds to send the letter.

Soon when Victoria got the letter.

"This is like what.. the 12th time oh my god. I fell in love like 10 times hopefully this one is easy... ah a messenger bird- hopefully it's from Luis I swear this is my last time." Victoria said as she put her silk black robe on.

"Victoria.. yes.. mm.. oh.. okay whatever." She says as she rushed through the letter. "Will you be replying?" Calista asked as she cleaned up the room. "Hmm I don't know should I-?" She asked in unmannered way. "Do you think it would look nice on you? I think not, so please reply. Price!! Please come here and start writing,

  'Dear Prince Luis,

I have read your letter and it is not and issue you can come visit when you are ready. But please tell me in advance so we can prepare the main necessities for the day.

Yours Sincerely,
Princess Victoria'

Okay that's it." Calista replies as she reads the letter once more. "This is ridiculous. Why does brother keep sending me down to earth to do this random things? Couldn't he find anyone better to do this stuff." Victoria says as she she scattered the stuff on her desk looking for a pen. "You know how mother and father left brother in charge. Whatever he says goes, and plus your the youngest. You also haven't found your sincere soulmate. It's easier, hopefully this is the last one." Calista says as she walks over to Victoria to hug her.