"The legal team has drafted a couple of agreements and I have to read them all before signing. Seokjin wanted to have a copy mailed to him or something, I don't know what his problem was—he's stressing me out."

Jennie bit her lip from smiling, "He's just worried about you, Jichu. Of course, he wants to know what's in the agreement. I mean, you're suing a whole ass show and the show wants to sue you."

Jisoo sighed. "I just don't want him to be more stressed than he is now, you know. He's so busy—they have a full packed schedule, I'm telling you I've seen it and his dumbass insists on reading my papers—that pabo."

"How is that dumb?" Jennie arched an eyebrow at Jisoo's exasperated voice, her lips were pursed to suppress her smile.

"He doesn't need to lose sleep over it. He's tired all the time, I know that. He denies it every time I ask but I just know." The frown on Jisoo's face deepened as she watched Jennie lock her luggage and give her an innocent smile. "I don't know what to do."

"Just let him know you're concerned about his health. Reach a compromise. You two will work it out. It's only natural to worry about each other because your feelings are mutual."

The understanding tone of Jennie's voice soothed Jisoo's growing anxiety, making her wonder what Jennie ate this morning that she was so calm.

"Since when did you start giving good advices?"

"I always give great advices. What do you mean?"

"Huh. Sure, but something's different now."

"What?"

"You're radiating positivity, it's terrifying. It's like another Jennie from another dimension."

Jennie chuckled disbelievingly, shaking her head at Jisoo's oddity. "Thank you?"

"It sounds like you're in love or something."

Jennie sputtered, tripping on her own feet as she made way to her vanity mirror. Her head reeling at what Jisoo accused her of. In love? What?

"I have no time for that, Soo. You know that," Jennie shrugged, trying to brush it off of her system.

"Okayyy~" Jisoo's wink only added to the building irritation in Jennie's nerves.

4:34PM

"May I get you anything, Ms. Kim?" The cheery blonde flight attendant asked the sleepy Jennie, a menu on one hand and a wine bottle ready on the other.

Flying first class was a blessing. She's got the privacy and the best leg space in the world.

"No, I'm good. Thank you," Jennie replied drowsily, blinking her eyes a few times and adjusting her sight to the surprising bright light coming from the plane window. Adjusting her neck pillow to get more comfortable, she noticed the empty seat beside hers that was supposed to be Taehyung's.

Her eyes lingered for more than necessary.

She swallowed thickly, feeling her heart rate speed up just by the mere thought of his name.

Forcing her gaze away, she looked around for distraction.

"Uhm, excuse me," she quipped at the passing flight attendant once more. Her voice a little sluggish. "Actually, can I get a glass of wine please? Thank you," she asked, adjusting the scarf she was wearing to fan herself. She reached for the AC to direct it to her.

It was Jisoo's fault for making her overthink.

Her pout never left her face as she finished her glass of wine for the rest of the flight.