Chapter 2 - Wolf Man

Author : hi everyone so far one or two people have seen the first chapter but I'm writing another because My adhd loves to make me have 12 different hobbies 😌 hope you all enjoy.

Warning: violent, gore, traumatic events, and cursing
———————————————————————

A few years later:
You peak through the snowy broken window, checking if the night is safe. Your father is asleep drunk as always hidden in the bunker in your house. It's freezing, all the water in the sink is frozen solid. You have never had this harsh of a winter. Every since those things came, everything has gotten worse in the village.
People have gone missing. Your neighbors have been gone for months.
All the crops are dead, it's causing a food shortage since no one can go outside.
There's no life in the streets, everyone is constantly hiding.
And even in the brightest time of day is the only time you can go outside you don't know what lyes ahead.
The wolf men prowl the village killing anyone who lets there guard down. The vulnerable are all dead, they were the first to die. There body's still stench the streets of death. If the wolf men didn't get you the disease from the dead would.

These things came 8 years ago during the festival. You were one of the first people to witness one of them as it feed. You barely escaped but have a scar to remember the day by, which still haunts you. These things have faces like a human but are hairy, like really hairy. There noses are pressed in and there ears are odd. There eyes look like there is no emotion in them just the need to kill. There eyes are a smoke color and are bright at night looking like the moon. They always snarled and roared instead of howling to call one another. It was terrifying. Hearing that in the middle of the night made you shiver and hide under your blankets.

As you looked out the window you saw some of the wolf men on horses. You kept thinking to yourself ,
Are they stealing live stock???
Can they actually think?
How are they able to ride a horse???
Wouldn't they want to eat it??

You kept thinking to yourself as you watched them go by. Behind them there was a carriage. The carriage wheels ruined the beautiful siding with mud as it sputtered up against the carriage. You couldn't see much but you did see what walked out of it. A tall figure with a large hat walked out and headed into the castle. The wolf men road off once the figure went into the castle. The figure was pale and extremely tall you couldn't quite pick out what it was.

"Does something live in the castle," You wondered to yourself.

You went to go check on your father in the cellar. As usual he told you to,

"Leave me the fuck alone you fucking corn nut"

He would always call your a corn nut, it's not a good name. You never understood why he hated you. He had issues, you knew that, but still had the instinct to take care of him. People always used to tell you, you were too nice. You were pushed around a lot as a child, even a teenager. You never had many friends because people would just walk all over you.

You climbed out of the cellar and continued to look through the icy window at the carriage. You notice a girl slowly heading toward the carriage, sneaking up to, look inside?
You watched her and noticed the wolf men slowly riding back towards her. You tried to get her attention with making small movements with your hands, hoping she would see you. Panicking you make a small noise. She looks towards you. You make a motion representing the wolf men. She just tilts her head at you. Suddenly before you knew it one of the wolf men charged at her on the horse. Galloping the wolf man raised his axe like club made of bones, hitting her in the head with its weapon. Her skull crashing into the mud making the mud red. You gag, in shock, you start shaking and lower yourself from the window hiding against the wall. You begin to throw up from what you just witnessed. You feel extremely sick and crawl into the cellar as fast as you could to rest.

A few hours later:
THUD!

Your father and you perk up from slumber, the loud noise upstairs. You could hear the growls and the sniffs. You cover your mouth to stop your panicked breath from becoming louder. The sniffing turns into a disgusted grunt, probably from smelling your vomit. The floor continues to creek and your stay as quiet as you can.

A fly buzzed it's way into the cellar through a crack underground and into your fathers face his natural reaction was to swat it away so he did. Scratches marked up the floor and one last howling roar was herd. You peaked from the cellar door and told your dad it was all clear. You both took a pice of stale bread from what was left of the cabinet and shared it. You were running low on food. You shut all the blinds to the windows so nothing could look in. You looked outside the shattered window to the house across from you. A fly swooped in-front of your face and you hit it away. You continue to give a deep thought into if you should explore the other house for food. Closing the blinds to the window, when two more flys started flying in your face. You turned around preparing to say something to your father when a mistress in a dark hooded robe held your fathers head with a sharp sickle directly on his neck shining.

"You know how hard it was to get in here," she smirked with blood dripping down her mouth.
"you better make it worth my time,"
she laughed crazily.

—————————————————————————

Author: hello guys I've noticed a few of you have taken a liking to my story thank you so much I'm going to try to come out with daily chapters. I'm sorry for this chapter but there will be gore and serve trauma I like to include a lot of it because I love torturing my character ;-; so if you are sensitive to that kind of stuff I am so sorry;-;. Also if I make any spelling mistakes feel free to point them out so I may edit <3 I love you all I hope you have enjoyed.