The Dawn o f A New Age Comes To Star Base 12

Start from the beginning

"Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward III where the first duty lies and it's to Odin and Freda and then to their family and third to Norfolk and Wessex Territory." Lady Karissa explains.

"At least Lord Richard Edward JR and Lady Suzanne and I raised our children right, and they know who comes first, second and last." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Doesn't it matter that I love you Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles asks her.

"I will always love you Andrew Charles Howard. I have given you the best years of my life and I have given you four wonderful children. They love you very much but it was you and not me that was an absent parent in their lives." Lady Karissa explains.

"I have given everything for you. I have sacrificed my education to raise our children." Lady Karissa tells him.

"You have neglected our children, and our marriage throughout our lives." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I married you against my better judgement for the sake of wanting children, and I have had them without complaint." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I have given you countless chances for you to put your priorities in order where Odin comes first, family comes second and Norfolk comes third." Lady Karissa tells him.

"A long time ago you allowed your father to file for amicable divorce from your mother so both could be happy once last time, well I am doing the same now." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lord Richard William and I plan to be married and spend the remainder of our lives together." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I will always cherish the memories we shared and Beltane will always open to you. It is your home." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I came to Star Base 12 as a 19 year old young woman with a dream and gave it up for the sake of having a daughter, but with that daughter came a high price and it was marriage with you." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I kept my part of the agreement and have given you three more children." Lady Karissa tells him. "In the course of marriage I have given Lord Richard William two children and Lord Charles Andrew III a daughter too, both men truly love their children."

"In the course of 24 years I don't remember you ever visiting the nursery very often." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"You became a total stranger to our children and to your daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina, but thank heavens Lady Theresa was there for Lady Anastasia Christina." Lady Karissa states.

"Is this how Lady Patricia Stuart treated her children when she had each of you?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I hope not, but I told you we weren't going to follow in your father and mother's footprints and we were going to raise our children." Lady Karissa tells him.

"You haven't kept your part of the agreement." Lady Karissa explains.

"I only wish that you had kept your part of the agreement." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Please do the honorable thing and step down for Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane to become Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lady Karissa asks.

Lord Andrew Charles reluctantly takes the pen in his hand and signs the documents and hands them to Lord Richard William Carey.

Lady Elizabeth walks in carrying Lady Karissa and Lord Richard Edward III is by her side and she says, " We will take care of you dad."

"Lord Richard Edward and I have made an agreement to take care of our fathers." Lady Elizabeth explains.