Lady Caroline Matilda Meets Lord Kevin Thomas Riley JR

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is the daughter of Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa and she is their first child. She was born on her father's 32nd birthday in the Pagan year of 2281.

Lord Richard William Carey considers his daughter to be his chief jewel in his crown and one day she will succeed him to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory.

Lord Richard William tries not to be overprotective of his two children as his own father was of his two children that he had to send away from his mother and him to keep them safe from Kudos on Rigel Seven.

Lady Caroline Matilda starts to grow up and one day as she is walking on her way to town on Star Base 12 she is noticed by a handsome, young man and he walks up to her and he bows to her and she curtsy and he says " Good Day Mademoiselle.I am Lord Kevin Thomas Riley JR."

"Good Day Monsieur Riley. I am Lady Caroline Matilda Carey." Lady Caroline Matilda tells him.

"You remind me of someone that my father showed me a picture of." Lord Kevin Thomas Riley JR tells Lady Caroline Matilda.

"Oh really. I am touched by it, Monsieur Riley and who was she?" Lady Caroline Matilda asks.

"Mademoiselle Carey. The young woman was a Cadet at Star Fleet Academy in 2274. My father met her on board her journey from Earth to Star Base 12. He never forgot her all these years." Lord Kevin Thomas Riley JR tells her.

"When he returned from his internship he took on the Starship Enterprise he found that she had married Lord Andrew Charles Howard and she had a daughter Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, Lady Samhain, a son, Lord Andrew Charles JR is the last thing he had heard." Lord Kevin Thomas Riley tells her.

"My mother is Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard and my step-father is Lord Andrew Charles, but my father is Lord Richard William Carey and I have two more sisters and another brother." Lady Caroline Matilda tells him.

"My mother had Lady Sophia Charlotte in 2285, followed by my brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence in 2289, and my little sister, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann in 2295." Lady Caroline tells him.

"My mother lives out at Beltane Manor with my little brother and sister and Lord Andrew Charles is still with her as is my father." Lady Caroline Matilda tells him.

"How is your mother?" Lord Kevin JR asks.

"My mother is fine and so is my stepfather and father." Lady Caroline Matilda answers.

"My father married Lady Isabella Collins in 2278 and I was born in 2280." Lord Kevin Thomas Riley tells her.

"My brother, Lord Andrew Charles JR is the same age that you are." Lady Caroline Matilda tells him.

"I was born on my father's 32nd birthday in June of 2282." Lady Caroline Matilda tells him.

"How old are you right now?" Lord Kevin asks.

"I am 17 years old and you?" Lady Caroline Matilda asks.

"I am 19 years old." Lord Kevin Thomas Riley JR tells her, "Is your mother still alive?"

"Why yes, she is still alive." Lady Caroline Matilda asks.

"Would you like to see her? I can take you out to Beltane Manor." Lady Caroline Matilda asks.

"Would you mind if I bring my father along, I know he would love to see your mother again." Lord Kevin JR asks.

"I think my mother would love to see your father once again." Lady Caroline Matilda tells him.