Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley JR

She is the only daughter of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann, Duchess of Norfolk Territory.

She was born on her father's 32nd birthday in the Pagan year of 2282 and she is destined to become the first Duchess of Bedford Territory.

Lady Karissa named their daughter after Queen Caroline Matilda of Denmark who was married to King Christian of VII of Denmark and the youngest sister of King George III of England.

She is the younger sister of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, future Duchess of Norfolk Territory, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR, Duke of Lancaster Territory, older sister of Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Duchess of Kent, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duchess of Sussex Territory.

Lady Caroline Matilda is her father's most beloved daughter and she arrived when he turned 32 year old and her mother was 27 years old.

Lady Caroline Matilda through her father is the great-great-great-granddaughter of Lord Frederick William Howard 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory as she is the great-great-granddaughter of Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.

He is the son of Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley and Lady Isabella Collin . He was born in July of 2280.

Lord Kevin Thomas Riley JR is the first born child and only Lord Kevin Thomas Riley who loved Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell before she married Lord Andrew Charles Howard back in 2274.

Kevin Thomas Riley never forgot what Lord Andrew Charles Howard did and when he completed his internship aboard the Enterprise he was surprised to find out that Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann had married the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and she was now Duchess-Consort of Norfolk with two children.

Kevin Thomas Riley was a Junior at Star-Fleet Academy when he first met Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell when she was aboard the USS Republic headed for Star Base 12 from War-Torn Planet Earth at the age of 15 years old she was traveling by herself.

The first time he saw her was back in 2270 as the journey took 4 years to reach Star Base 12 and he found her sitting in the garden reading on the USS Republic.

He remembers telling her about how Kudos, the governor of Rigel Seven had murdered his family because there wasn't enough food.

Kevin Thomas Riley was already angry with Kudos executing his father, mother, and sister and thousands of innocent people due to a shortage of food.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell told him how she had lost her fiance, Roy L Mock and her family to radiation poisoning as a result of the nuclear war that devastated Planet Earth.

Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley listened to Karissa tell him that she was only 15 years old and her caretakers could no longer take care of her and they signed her up for a relocation program on Star Base 12.

Kevin Riley thought someone who was only 15 years old was very intelligent.

"Do you realize Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley that every war has been waged by men who don't know how to get along." Karissa explains, "Look at Kudos and look at what happened on Planet Earth."

"Some things are hard to explain why men let them happen." Karissa tells him.

"Justice will prevail Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley. Kudos will be caught and tried punished for what he did to your family, but we don't die." Karissa tells him.