🐾New Day, Same Drama🐾

Start from the beginning

Carlo's and Jay' dorm

Carlos: "How to get out of the friend zone."

Reporter: "They dined with Aladdin and Jasmine."

Carlos: "I see you reading over my shoulder."

TV: "Six months ago, no one thought... the wrong side of the bridge would last. Mal must be counting the days until the Royal Cotillion, when she will officially become a Lady of the Court."

Carlos: "Whoa. Easy, girl."

Mal: "What? You think this is so easy?! You don't have people taking a photo of you every single time you open your mouth to say boo! I mean, it's not that I could even say, "Boo," but, you know what I--"

Carlos: "I'm sorry."

Mal: "Carlos, don't you ever miss screaming at people and just making them run away from you?"

Carlos: "You're thinking of my mother, and I was usually on the other end of that. So, not really. No. Oh, hey! Did you bring it?"

Chad: "Hi. Just came to use your 3D printer. Won't be a sec."

Carlos: "How'd you get a key to my room?"

Chad: "Oh, I printed it off last time I was in here. Uh... you guys were sleeping. Look, I just-- Your printer's so much better than mine, and you install these hacks and everything runs so much smoother than mine and--"

Carlos: "Out! Now."

Chad: "Fine. Fine."

Carlos: "Chad!"

Chad: "What? Hmm?"

Carlos: "Leave the key. Mal?"

Mal: "Hmm?"

Carlos: "My potion?"

Mal: "Hmm. Yeah. Um..."

Carlos: "So, this thing will make me say what I really feel to Y/n?"

Mal: "Yeah. I mean, this is a truth gummy, so take it or leave it."

Carlos: "Perfect."

Mal: "Hold on, though. Are you sure that you want to be taking this? Because this is gonna make you say the truth all the time, no matter what, and the only reason that I'm asking is because I know that if I took this right now, I would get myself sent back to the Isle. Which, it's not that that sounds super unappealing, but, you know..."

Carlos:"Yeah. I'll take my chances, I guess."

Mal: "Okay. Ohh! Bad dog!"

Y/n: "Hey, Carlos. I'm here with those dog biscuits for Dude..."

Dude the Dog: "Man, that thing was nasty! And you-- you just got to man up. And while you're at it, scratch my butt."

Y/n: "I'm sorry, is Dude actually talking?"

Mal: "You heard him. Scratch his butt."

Carlos: "Mal. You're just gonna leave me with him?"

Dude: "Come on. You scratch your own all the time."

Y/n: "Okay,.....Too much information, Dude."

Isle of the Lost

Uma: "Poser."

Harry Hook: "Traitor!"

Uma: "Hello?"

Harry: "Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?"