𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

seventeen - reality
𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟾, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
troy's pov.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

"ugh why does she have to be so stupiddd!" vinnie whined for the millionth time. its been a few days and all he has done is complain about nicolle. she even tries checking up on him everyday to see how hes doing, but as the stupid kid he is — he leaves her on read then goes and complains about her to me.

"make up your mind will you, v" i looked at him with an annoyed face, as he had his head buried into his pillow.
"about what" he said into his pillow, like he had no clue what i was talking about.
"about nicolle, idiot. you know what im talking about" i exclaimed.
"no i dont" he said, still into his pillow.

"she checks up on you everyday to make sure youre okay, and you leave her on read. you dont know how hurt she can be right now" i said, and he sighed at my last two words, then turned around to face the ceiling.
"right now — that was the song we bonded over, she would always hum it, then i would pick up on it and start singing the lyrcis. and she would smile at me- ugh i miss her perfect smile so muchhhh" he said, just blankly staring at his ceiling.

"well then if you like her so much why don't you just stop ghosting her" i suggested.
"but its so dumb and pathetic, like we cant even see eachother in person, we met over instagram and i just facetimed her as a joke, not thinking she would even pick up, but look where we are now." he sighed, before rolling over to face the other way, his back towards me.

the room was silent for a moment, but i ruined the silence by speaking and saying "well you havent even told her that you like her, she just sent you a message saying that you liked her, you never actually admitted it, and neither did she."
"and thats supposed to make me feel better because?" he questioned.
"tell her you like her" i suggested.

"no" he denied.
"why not" i wondered.
"because! what am i gonna text her "oh hey nicolle, i have a huge crush on you, wanna go on a date?" he said mimicking himself then i sighed.

"then i dont know what to say" i shrugged.
"wait- what if i go and see her" he suggested, flipping over on his side to face me.
"fly to florida? do you even have her address" i asked.
"yes. i do, its on snap map" he smirked.
"are you kidding- do not do that" i shook my head.

"why not? if she rejects me, ill just stay at a hotel, maybe go to the beach" he thought, before getting up and sitting on his gaming chair, turning his computer on.

"are you actually booking tickets?" i asked. i really did not think he was gonna fly to florida for a GIRL.. but love is love i guess.
"yeah cool" he said, his eyes were glued to his screen, he was so concentrated its like he didn't even hear me.

"vinnie" i spoke.
"sure" he said, his eyes still focused on his screen.
"VINNIE" i spoke again, loudly this time, making him jump, and hera jumping into his arms.
"WHAT?" he shouted back at me, finally snapping back into reality.

"did you book the tickets?" i repeated.
"no, not yet. im trying to find the nicest one, who knows might be there for a while" he smirked and i shook my head. "oh god" i whispered to myself, facepalming.

AUTHOR SPEAKS ||

didnt re read oops

she posted!! hooray! stfu who says "HOORAY" this is not peppa pig.

anyways i have 7 chickens in my back yard and theyre making so much noise — i think a coyote is trying to eat them. RIP kim, khloe, kris, kylie, kendall, kourtney and rob :(
yes theyre named after the one and only kardashians.

anyways happy pride month! im late but thats not the point.

thank u for reading ily and ty for 5K plus reads in such a short amount of time.