4- sʜᴏᴘ

"Chenle dear, eat your breakfast. You're parents are at work early today" a maid told the sulky boy.

"As usual. Thank you noona I'll take it from here" Chenle replied and started eating his delicious breakfast.

He got ready for school and met up with his friends once he got there.

"Sooo are you really gonna get a piercing?" Mark asked him.

"Yes hyung. I wanna try doing something that I want for a change" Chenle replied at his older friend.

"Perfect! I know who could do it for you" Haechan cheered and gave him a business card.

"Kim Areum? From class B? She does piercings?" He asked once again.

"Yeah. I got it from one of my classmates. She said Areum is really good. You should go talk to her" the older replied.

For the rest of the day it was usual. Class, lunch, class, dismissal. It felt a little different though. He felt a excited and nervous. He's finally gonna get a piercing.

Chenle looked for the piercer but it turns out she already got home.

He wasn't giving up though. He went to where her shop was which was stated at the business card.

He arrived at his destination and got welcomed by a lit up neon sign that says "PUNCTURED".

"I guess this is it" he said and observed the place from the outside first.

"For a small business owner her shop looks good and welcoming" he says to himself.

He entered and a bell rang. For Areum, it means she has a new customer.

"Hey welco- oh hello.. Chenle right?" Areum said while gesturing the boy to sit down in front of her for a consultation.

"Yes.. How did you know?" He got a bit shy while asking that.

"Everybody knows you" she replied and smiled a little.

She wants to look as welcoming as possible but she couldn't help but think "what's a good boy like him doing out here?". It's not like good or smart people can't get a piercing but it's just so unusual for her.

"Okay well uhh. I want a piercing" Chenle said, a bit nervous now.

"Yeah duh. Where do you want it?" The girl asked.

"Uhhh what do you suggest?" He asked back.

"Ears. The simplest one. Great for first timers" she said and brought out her box of piercings.

"Oh okay! I'll get one on my right ear lobe" he replied and started choosing his jewelry as Areum patiently waited for the boy to pick.

She felt a little playful for some reason so she decided to tease him a little.

"Nah I don't think you can handle this sir. You look soft" she said and sat back to watch him get confused.

Chenle felt annoyed by it and just bursted.

"I gathered up enough courage to come here. Just fcking pierce my ears" he said but immediately cursed at himself for bursting out like that.

"Woahh okay chill. I'll go get my materials. There are cookies and drinks at that table if you want"

"Are they free?"

"Yes"

"Thank you"

Author's note:

It's been so long since I've opened wattpad holy crap i forgot this story even existed lmaoooo!!!

xoxo
@hanhyunnie