𝙲𝙻𝙾𝚄𝚃

"Okay, hi! Welcome to my first YouTube video. I literally made a spur of the moment decision to make this because my Instagram was gaining popularity. Therefore, I brought on Tsukki today so that all the Y/nshima shippers will come and give us clout." I said

    "I really don't wanna be here," Tsukki said as he rolled his eyes.

     "He didn't mean that. Okay, so today we're gonna be making outfits for one another. From scratch. Like designing, creating, so on so forth."

     "Okay, do I say my line now?" He whispered  to me.

  "Alright, so we're gonna go to different stores because Y/n finally got her driver's license. And then we're gonna come home, go into different rooms and make the outfits. Shoes can be bought or whatever. No limit on budget. And we have to be done by 6 pm because Y/n's mother is tired of her constantly hanging out with us."

    "And... go!" I yelled, grabbing my camera and keys and running towards the door.

     Tsukki: Shopping

   "Okay so I'm in my car, and I actually hate it here. Why is the traffic so bad." He said as he looked at the rows of cars that lined up ahead of him.

     "Okay so I'm gonna go to some craft stores, and then a fabric store, and probably some shoe store. It's like 9:30 right now so I have a bit of time."

(Time skip to him in the craft store)

   "Okay so I'm in the craft store first because inspiration has to strike me or whatever. I don't know, maybe I should just put her in a garbage bag."

      He picked up some white and sparkly butterflies.

     "This can work... hold on, I wanna find some white ribbon. I'm gonna win this game if it's the last thing I do."

   "Oh wait, what if I made a necklace?" He asked the camera while he grabbed a thing of string and beads that looked like pearls.

    "Sorry if y'all don't like this angle. You're just gonna have to deal with it cuz I don't want people staring at me while I do this."

(Time skip to car)

     "Okay I'm back in the car and Y/n just texted me and reminded me to do a mini haul or something. So I got these butterflies, this ribbon thing, this rose gold wire thing, and these pearls." He said, throwing each of them to the side as he quickly explained.

    "Also I got her a bag of takis because she likes them. Okay I have to go so I have more time to make this stupid outfit."

(Time skip to the fabric store)

     "And now I'm here, I already started thinking up some ideas. So I found this white silky fabric, but I feel like that's boring. I wanna call Yams to get his opinion, but I don't know if that's cheating or not... screw it im calling him."

     "Hello?" Asked Yamaguchi as he answered the phone.

     "Okay so I'm making a dress right now, what should I do to make white fabric more interesting. Don't ask questions, just answer this one."  Tsukki said quickly.