✨𝗦𝘆𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱✨

Start from the beginning

A normal-looking Archanet escapes her right wrist blaster and pulls her to a safe spot

Within a second, the Hooligang gets bombarded by the transformed slugs!
A big fog spreads over the place again.
Pronto,"I CANNOT SEE!!!"
Trixie,"We all can't, Idiot!"
Out off nowhere, Eli steps forward to Billy.
Eli,"You better go."
Billy,"Speaking for you. Get lost!"
He points his last ghoul at Eli while he realizes, he doesn't have any anymore!
Except of-..

 Get lost!"He points his last ghoul at Eli while he realizes, he doesn't have any anymore!Except of-

Eli,"Make us proud, Buddy..!"
He shoots his new friend in defense against Billy's ghoul.
An unnatural light shines as the slugs are fighting..

The winner is the boon doc slug!Billy,"A healer?!"Trixie,"Look, the ghoul isn't a ghoul anymore!"Eli,"So, that's what you do

Billy,"A healer?!"
Trixie,"Look, the ghoul isn't a ghoul anymore!"
Eli,"So, that's what you do..."
Billy gathers himself and grabs a ghoul off the ground, brutal, to squeeze it into a container!
Isabella,"Tazer, morph."
The Tazerling jumps into her wrist blaster and changes its color, almost looking like a ghoul, except of the light blue and green features of its appearance..
She aims at Billy.
Isabella,"Are you ready to leave, now..?"
Her voice sounds frightening through the mask over her mouth and brings the Hooligang to back off.
Billy,"Ggrhhh, let's leave!"
He commands his friends while running away.
Everything becomes more quiet...
Bella watches them as they disappear.
Eli,"Ehm-.. thanks for your help! Wasn't quite expecting it..."
Like she would remember something, the red haired girl takes out her camera and starts to film the masked slinger.
Trixie,"I can't believe it! We fought with Syren!"
Eli,"Syren..?"
Kord,"Dude, haven't you heard of her. She's a masked slug slinger. No one knows her face but everyone knows that her slugs aren't just slugs!"
Trixie,"While there was no Shane, she brought justice to people! But she rarely shows up in public.."
Pronto,"Even under Molenoids, she's well known. Her skills are as perfect as mine!"
Trixie sighs annoyed out..
In the meantime, Isabella is gathering her slugs, not minding that Eli's eyes are sticking on her.
Trixie,"People call her 'Syren' because she's working mostly with a Slyren slug and uses her loud voice in duels."
Eli,"Isn't she-.."
Trixie,"Syren, can I get an interview?!"
Like a crazy fan girl, she's filming her from every angle.
Isabella,"I wouldn't mind, if you'd stop recording.."
Trixie,"S-Sorry.."
As if she was scolded, right now, she lowers her camera and turns it off.
Isabella,"Thank you.."
Right in that moment, she puts off her face masks and shows her full profile..
Trixie,"Lisa?!"
=======================
-Eli's POV-
It's amazing but also confusing at the same time.
A mysterious slinger that seems to be Blakk's daughter to me.
But now, Trixie's calling her 'Lisa'..
What going on?!
Kord,"Lili Lisa is a slinger? I thought she's just a singer!"
A singer?!
Isabella,"Keep your voice a bit down. I don't want whole Slugterra to know. It's not very fortune."
-..Well, her voice is sounding like a melody, suiting for a singer..
Kord,"Sorry, I'll be quieter.."
Trixie turns to me as she realizes my confused face expression.
Trixie,"Lili Lisa is a famous singer in Slugterra but never known to be a slug slinger. She is-.."
Someone cuts her off..

RedHook!RedHook,"She is Isabella Blakk!"=======Like/share, love y'all💙

RedHook!
RedHook,"She is Isabella Blakk!"
====
==
=
Like/share, love y'all💙