I was feeling the fresh air when suddenly I heard the bathroom door open. I quickly looked and saw Yn with wet hair. She was rubbing her hair. She's looking so beautiful and sexy. Then she said.

Yn: Jimin ah you can go and take a shower.
Jimin: Yeah.

I took a towel from the wardrobe and went to the bedroom to take a shower.

Yn pov :

I came out of the bathroom wearing something comfy and told Jimin to go to take a shower because we have to shopping today. I quickly dry my hair and did my morning routine. Then I tied my hair in a bun and went downstairs to make breakfast. I started to make breakfast while listening to some music. Because I love music.

I started very vibing with music. After some time, I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I smile and said.

Yn: My Jiminie..
Jimin: Yes...making breakfast?
Yn: Yes.
Jimin: It's good.
Yn: Yeah.
Jimin: Wait I will come from outside.
Yn: Yeah.

Jimin pov :

I want to go outside to see the environment, so I go outside and feel the fresh air. There's no traffic, no sounds only sounds of birds and nature. Then I looked aside and I saw something which made my eyes widened. I saw my members. What are they doing here? I quickly turned myself to the door and get inside the house while in panic.

Yn pov :

Suddenly Jimin came inside while panic. I looked at him confused. Then I go near him and said.

Yn: What happened Jimin?
Jimin: No nothing
Yn: Okay but you seem panic?
Jimin: No no nothing. Now let's eat breakfast.
Yn: Ah oh yes come.

Jk pov :

Me and my members came outside because we have to buy some groceries. Suddenly I turned and saw a figure. It was a male figure. I observed the figure carefully and after some time I recognize that he is no one other than Jimin hyung. But what he's doing here? And who's house is that? I called Taehyungie Hyung.

Jk: Hyung hyung..
Tae: Yes kook..
Jk: Isn't that Jimin hyung?

He looked at where I pointed and after he saw him, his eyes widened. Then he said.

Tae: Yes he's Jimin. But what he's doing here and who's house is this?
Jk: That's the question I don't know.
Tae: Hobi hyung look that boy is Jimin
Hobi: Yes that's Jimin.
Jin: Wait is that Jimin?
Suga: I knew it that something is wrong. And look what happened now.
Namjoon: But what he's doing here and who's house is that?
Tae: I don't know, this morning I messaged him and he said that he's in hospital.
Jk: Something is wrong.

Then suddenly Yoona appear in front of us. She ran and in case she's panting, trying to catch her breath. Then she said.

Yoona: Opaa!!!!

She said while trying to catch her breath.

Jk: Hey catch your breath then say slowly.

Then he breath in and out and said.

Yoona: Listen here. I have plan something very brilliant so do as I say.

Seems interesting. Let's see what she has.

Yn pov :

We both started to eat breakfast. But still feeling that Jimin is very afraid. But I didn't ask him about it because I don't want him to get in trouble or in tension. After some time we finished eating and I said.

Yn: Can we go shopping?
Jimin: Yes you go get ready.
Yn: Okay.

I quickly wash the dishes and then went to bedroom to get changed. After reaching bedroom, I started to search for my clothes at the wardrobe. After some time I found a outfit. I quickly changed my outfit and this is what I am wearing.