guess whos back

y/ns moms pov:

~knock knock~

i walked down the stairs and opened it. it was y/ns cousin."oh my god it has been so long since ive talked to your side of the family."i said to him and he bowed. "its been a while auntie" he said "well what brings you here?" i asked him

 "i was wondering if i could talk to y/n, i heard about uncle." he said being his polite kind self he is. "she didn't want to come home after yesterday so...i let her stay at her boyfriends. he always brings her mood up so i couldn't say no to her." i said to him as i invited him in. 

"do you mind if i wait here for her? or does she plan on going to school?" he said with a soft smile on his face. i could tell he was hurt about y/ns dad but he was hiding it. "i dont think shes going today, thank you for dropping by. school starts at 8:00 so her boyfriend is probably gonna drop her off before going to school." i said to him as i washed some dishes and he sat on the kitchen table. 

"sounds good ill wait here" 

y/ns pov:

"no..i dont wanna go~" i said holding onto kageyama. "y/n i have to go to volleyball practice and school" he said as i held him down and cuddled him. "whyyy, your bed is betterrr" i said and he kissed my forhead and made me look up at him. "i need to take you home to. nows not the time to be stubborn." he said and i stood up. then i tripped over my foot. "shit" i said as i hit the ground. kageyama ran over "are you okay y/n?" he asked me. i stood up and my legs hurt a bit but it was fine. "someone went a little hard for my first time" i said glaring at him. "w-what...?" he said looking side to side, looking for someone els i could be talking to. 

i tackled him on the bed, me pinning him down. "of course its you" i said as i have him a long passionate kiss, he kissed back of course. 

as i broke the kiss then he lifted his head and kissed me again. "okay okay for real i dont want you being late" i said with a giggle and getting off of him and standing up. he just pulled me onto his lap and looked into my eyes. 

his beautiful ocean blue eyes that i fell in love with. "tobio?" i questioned him to why he was just looking at me. "your so beautiful" he said. i felt myself heat up. "okay okay~ lets get dressed" i said sliding off of him then walking over to his closet. i grabbed his uniform for him and layed it out next to him on the bed. 

"there you go" i said as i walked over to the hanging thingy in his room where he hung my school uniform from being wet yesterday. 

i put it in my bag as kageyama got ready. i made sure to make his head and clean his room so it looked like how it was before i came over. "ready?" he asked me "mhm" i said as he walked up to me and held my hand. he dropped me off at ukais shop so i could catch up with ukai. 

ukais pov:

"kid i havent seen you in like 3 days, what happened? are you okay?" i asked her because we usally catch up and she stops by all the time with the team and stays for a bit. "w-well i've been with kageyama all weekend...." she paused and looked at the ground. 

i knew something was up so i walked up to her and hugged her. i had a feeling it was bad because she wrapped her arms around me the moment i hugged her. he was holding onto me so tight, as if she didnt want to let me go. 'geez kid..' i thought to myself as i heard her start to sniffle. 

"hey..y/n whats wrong?" i asked her and she looked up at me. "my dad is dead. i want to forget but i cant! i want to ignore it but i cant! when im with tobio i feel like everything is gone, all my sad,mad,unhappy feeling are gone! but theres always a voice in my head telling me that i shouldn't forget. w-well..." she paused again and she let go of my hug. she looked down at the floor. i was her hands go into a tight fist. "well if i dont forget then how will i drop the feelings!! WHY WONT THEY JUST LEAVE!" she screamed. she was lucky that it was so early because if not then someone might have walked in. 

she looked pissed, i didnt know to help her or leave her be. 

'come on ukai..you can help her' i thought to myself as i took off my jacket and layed it over her shoulders. i walked her over to behind my cashier desk, and pulled her chair up. "y/n.." i said and she looked at me with her teary checks.

"its hard..i know, ive been there kid...but right now is where you have to not forget all these things. you need to think about them, until you feel save with the thoughts. those things that make you sad might make you mad, because you dont like the feeling but you need to let it be. right now i want you to think about everything that makes you mad." i said and she started to look like she was numb almost the tears where falling but she looked like she just didnt feel it. 

"why do these things make you mad, or sad? think about that. you need to grow from these things. forgetting about them would make them seem as if they dont matter. well if they are making you sad then they matter, because you care they matter." i said to her. i couldnt tell what she was feeling.

"now think about the good things that happened before this bad thing that is making you angry or sad" she sniffled and i saw a very light heart felt smile get plastered on her face. 

she then jumped on me, hugging me tight. "thank you ukaii~" she said to me  i hugged her and just said "no need kid" 

then then grabbed her bag and walked out. "movie night tomorrow, okay" she said to me and i nodded. 

y/n pov:

i felt a little bit better. 

as i walked down the street i saw a cat. she was so cute. i stopped and played with her for a minute or 2. 

as i walked into my house i smelt someone i havent smelt in a long time. 

i looked to my side and there stood my dumb ass,get all the girls, man whore of a cousin standing there. 

"hey y/n~" he said with his dumbass smirk on his face.

"what do you want owikawa!?!?" i yelled at him then ran up to my room, locking the door on him. "i just wanna have a little chit chat." he said "YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSEEE" i yelled at him. "thats no way to talk to your best friend" he said and i scuffed. i opened the door and he fell over because he was leaning on it. 

"why.are.you.here" 

a/n:

so im gonna write a real book so this story might get put on hold for a while. i might update 1s a week and im starting real school so ill try and update as much as i can. 

word count: 1295