happy chaeryeong day!

A special chapter (oneshot) for ryuryeong hehe because it's my ryeongchae's day!!! you can skip this if you want to~

------------------!------------------------!----------------

Who is the mafia?

Chaeryeong's POV

"Eunbi unnie~" taas-babang kilay ko habang nakatingin kay Chaeyeon unnie.

Eunbi unnie just smiled then get the shoes I asked for and I screamed internally.

"I LOVE YOU EUNBI UNNIE! YOU THE BEST!" I kissed Eunbi unnie's cheeks.

"Hep hep hep" hinarangan ako nitong ate ko nang papalabas na sana ako. "San mo balak dalhin yan?"

"Sa condo unit ko?"

"Ang kapal lang talaga ng mukha mo?"

Tinampal ko lang nang paloko ang pisngi nito at tumakbo palabas.

I got my new shoes!!! Limited edition shoes ver a, b, c, d, and e! 5 new shoes I can use whenever I go to univ come on, bring it on.

It's already late but Ryujin kinda go home late too. We are together kanina lang sa rehearsals kaso pagkahatid sakin naghiwalay din agad kami because of her sched and my sched are kinda overlapping then pinasundan naman ni Eunbi unnie si Chaeyeon unnie so that explains how I got these shoes for free.

I smiled and put them at the back. Hyoyeon unnie said they will put something on those shoes after I gave it to them. They asked to get those shoes for me to have a better access if I'm working.

I sighed when I reached the parking lot. I have a lot of things to do yet I still need to mend things with Ryujin.

"How's your day?"

"Fine," I answered shortly after she asked me.

"You look so tired, where did you go?"

"And you look so tired too, Ryujin. Can you also look for yourself?"

We may look like a cute and clingy couple outside but we are the opposite when we're just the two of us together.

"I just want to look after you because you always go home late, you look tired as always, you look so terrible right now, Ryeong..."

"So what now?"

"Nag-aalala lang naman ako sayo"

I don't want you to be involved on this sht na pinasukan ko.

"Okay listen," she calmed down a little when I caressed her arms.

That's what I do when we are like this.

"These past few days I was working on my groupmates for our thesis and come on, Ryuj? We are on our last year at the univ I can't help to be serious on this matter,"

Lies. Lee Chaeryeong is telling lies to her partner. Walang sikretong hindi nabubunyag, Ryeong. Is what my head is telling me right now.

"Today, Eunbi unnie asked me a favor na sundan si Chaeyeon unnie because she thought kung saan na naman pupunta yung ate kong yon alam mo naman na gala,"

"And this?" I showed her the 5 boxes of shoes. "You can get one, my prize from Eunbi unnie" naibigay ko sa kanya lahat and I went to the bathroom to get myself fresh.

I was in the middle of washing myself I heard the door opened. "Let's talk after you're done there,"

I stared at her blankly.