"Hello again," he grinned, a soft pink dusting his cheeks, "Are you here for the arm wrestling, cutie?"

They rolled their eyes with a smirk as he winked at them, "I am. Do you always flirt with your customers?"

"Only when they're as cute as you-"

"Leorio! Hurry up! You're backing up the line," the white haired boy yelled at him, making them laugh.

Leorio scratches the back of his head and blushes in embarrassment, "That'll be 10,000 Jenny."

They nodded and paid the amount of Jenny he wanted before walking up to the green haired boy. They smiled at him as they sat down and grabbed his right hand, left hand flat on the table. He didn't even feel like he was breaking a sweat after beating all of those guys. "What a good little actor," they thought with a smile. They inevitably lost the arm wrestling match and step back to watch a dark haired woman in a black turtleneck and jeans take her shot at winning the diamond ring. They watched closely, noting that the boy really did look as if he were struggling with this one. They watched on curiously, wondering if he'd lose this time, a look of surprise and a grin creep their way onto their features as he won. They moved along, as the woman returned to her group, and ended up hearing them speaking amongst each other.

"Well?" the one with peculiarly long ears and a broad build spoke up.

"I lost. He's tough," she said, a bit of dissapointment laced her voice.

"That little Brat," the short one spoke quietly in a hiss.

"I sorta wanted that diamond," she whined a bit

"Then you should've used you left hand," the broad man spoke up in a knowing tone.

"Yes. Why didn't you use your stronger arm?" the short one questions.

"Oh, because he extended his right hand first, I think I'd like to challenge him again," she had a more cheearful tone now.

They all seemed so close, it was really funny to Y/N to see people have silly moments like this. It was one of their favorite parts of being a barista, with all the cute and funny situations they'd seen they could write a book. The next things the group said pulled Y/N out of their moment of reminicing on what was coming to an end in a few days though.

"There is no time. We have a job to do."

"He's right, besides bidding isn't our style. We're thieves remember?"

"If we want something, we take it."

They shifted nervously, deciding it would be best to walk away and get out of the area before they figure out that they'd been listening in this whole time. Were they with Chrollo? It was certainly possible, considering there was more than just one person in the phantom troupe. 12 people to be exact. This week really just kept getting worse and worse for Y/N. They breathed a sigh of relief as they get far enough away that they could no longer see or hear them. They decided that it may just be a good idea to call it a night and go home for the day. They walked to their apartment building, walking in and locking their apartment up again for the night.

"Maybe I'll be able to get some sleep tonight.." they laid in their pillow, their eyes fluttering shut as darkness over took their consciousness.

They slept like a rock, waking up in a much better mood than they were in the day before. They were confident that today would be amazing and worry free. Of course this was wrong, Y/N just was being hopeful and couldn't catch a break. They walked out of their home once they got dressed, immediately catching sight of "wanted" posters with the faces of Chrollo, and the group of people they saw when leaving that arm wrestling match, plus a few new faces they didn't recognise, but it didn't matter. How had they met most of the troupe so cassually and not died? Maybe Chrollo wasn't after them? Maybe trying to leave the city was stupid and a bad Idea? They really could just be overreacting. They shook their head and sighed softly.