PROLOGUE

Hello friends...
I am back with a new Samaina story...
I drafted this a long time ago, but I was not able to put some scenes together...
Finally, I am starting this story with the hope that you will shower your precious love...

AE DIL HAI MUSHKIL

PROLOGUE

"Jis jis ne tumko pyaar kiya hai wohh bhagwaan ko pyaara ho gaya hai aur main nahi chahti ki agla number meri bahu ka ho. Itne saal tak bechaari Vishakha ko khaansi tak nahi hui aur aaj uski itni serious haalat... yeh sab tumhari wajah se ho raha hai, sab tumhari wajah se. Tumhare pyaar ka saaya jispe padta hai wohh duniya se durr chala jaata hai. Tumhara pyaar, tumse pyaar karne waale ki haar bann jaata hai, unki zindagi ka anth bann jaata hai... Yeh baat tumhe bataana mera farz tha kyunki mujhe apni bahu aur apni family ki fikar hai. Bhagwaan ke liye hamara peecha chodo aur hume chain se jeene do."

Daadi's words pierced Sameer's heart every day. He couldn't even face his love when Naina came all the way to Delhi to participate for the dance competition. He knew the competition was just an excuse, the main reason behind her visit was HIM... She had come to meet him. Only for him, Naina had learnt dance & had been sent to Delhi for the finals.

When Rohan handed over Naina's letter, he was on cloud nine. He so wanted to see her, meet her, feel her. She was his oasis. His heart belonged to her, only her... The moment his eyes found her on stage, he was ecstatic. As he approached her, she fell down suddenly & he froze.

Daadi's harsh words rang in his mind again & again, & he realized that she was indeed right. He couldn't harm others because of the curse. Yesss... the curse... He too believed that what Daadi told him was very much true. He was cursed, so he lost his father in his childhood & then he even lost his Nanu when he started staying with him.

And now when he was staying with his mother, she became too sick because of his curse. He didn't want to lose anyone who was special for him. He never got motherly love since his mother remarried & left him alone with Nanu. And now when he was staying with her, he couldn't afford to lose her too.

After watching Naina fall on stage, Sameer decided that it was better he wouldn't meet her at all. Infact, he would never meet her in this lifetime. He saw her winning the dance competition & was very much happy for her, but the decision he had made was final for him, he would never meet her...

Sameer lost all his charm & love in the next few days. Along with Naina, even his mother realized that he was hurt & depressed. Naina didn't know what all he had heard from his Daadi, but his mother had seen the way her mother-in-law treated him by giving him stale food, by insulting him all the time & hurting him by her harsh words.

Sameer's mother made a decision & started packing his bags in his room. When Sameer entered, she made him sit next to him & spoke with a heavy heart, "Sameer... iss duniya mein main sab kuch bardaasht kar sakti hun, lekin tere chehre pe udaasi, teri aankhon mein aansoon main nahi bardaasht kar sakti... Tera yeh confidence, yeh personality, tera aatmavishwas, tujhe tere Nanu se mila hai aur agar tera aatmavishwas toot gaya na, toh main papa se kabhi nazrein nahi milaa paungi... Mera Sameer shuru se sharaarti tha, gussewaala tha, lekin kamzor kabhi nahi tha beta aur main apne Sameer ko kabhi kamzor padne bhi nahi dungi. Isliye maine faisla kiya hai ki main tujhe waapis bhej rahi hun Ahmedabad... Tu jaa beta, yahaan rahega na toh sirf tu aur main nahi, tere Nanu ki aatma ko bhi shanti nahi milegi, bohot dukh pohchega unhe. Tu jaa..."

Sameer sat there stunned with her decision. He wasn't happy with this, but he had to do it, for his mother. He couldn't stay around her & harm her life, but he didn't even want to return to Ahmedabad. Making up his mind, he hugged his crying mother & spoke between sobs, "Mummy... mujhe Ahmedabad nahi jaana..."