𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...

Start from the beginning

The chat spammed with different responses, some saying it was true others said something else to it and other said some disappointed comments

(Y/n) looked into the camera while Wilbur looked at the camera as well."You will never know love if you do not have the right mindset to it. If you are aware that you are cheating then I ask you to change because if you think people have to change for you then you my person, you will never know what life really holds."

"Mmm, Yes my wife is always right. Oh! Look a Salmon!" (Y/n) looks at the chat seeing people spam Sally the Salmon.

"Sally?...Wilby?" (Y/n) now gazed at Wilbur who started to sweat a bit. "Who is sally?" Putting her hands on his arm (Y/n) starts to make a sad expression on her face.

A dono came up saying it's from the Dream SMP where Wilbur had sex with a Salmon and created a fox child together."So you haven't done anything then."

"NO! I would never! You're my wife, why would I cheat on you? Plus that was canonicly so it's not real either way. No one knows where 'sally' is."

"Mmhm." "Hey! I'm telling you the truth!"

"How did Wilbur and I meet? Well He first confessed to me back in Collage around the end of our first year

"How did Wilbur and I meet? Well He first confessed to me back in Collage around the end of our first year." (Y/n) recalled the time when Wilbur was all flushy and embarrassed."I told him that I couldn't date him yet since i just got know he even was there so we went on dates to fix that up." The female looks at Wilbur with a funny looked before turning to the camera."He was so red when he confessed to me and his jokes were weirdly funny"

"But you laughed at them" "and I laughed at them, then after three months Wilbur asked if I wanted to be his Girlfriend which I said yes too. Then at the end when we were graduating, Wilbur proposed in front of everyone."

Wilbur smiles before taking over.''She said Yes and fell down! but I caught her." Wilbur held a proud look in his face as (Y/n) hit his chest lightly "Hey! I was surprised that you proposed! Anyone would've been if their lover proposed to them."

Suddenly a video came up to the screen."Huh?" It was a video of Wilbur being younger, his face relaxed and voice slow.

"Um, Wilbur, what is that?" "OH MY GOD DON'T LOOK AT THAT!" Quickly taking away the video before it got worse the chat laughed at his reaction.

'I can't have my wife look at this!'
"Wilbur it kinda looked like yo-"
"NO THAT'S NOT ME!"

"That was a video of Wilbur, Pogchamp"

Silence came over the couple as they looked at each other. One themselves held a serious expression while the Stream watched intensely."That was you wasn't it?"

"....yes.." A snort came from (Y/n) as she let out a soft laugh."Oh my god even after Wedding you didn't tell me about this?!" Smiling widely (Y/n) couldn't stop laughing at Wilbur's past self.

"Wow I'm so glad I don't have any old photos of me." "But it isn't fair if you get to see my past self and I don't get to even hear yours!" Wilbur complained about the unfairness they had right now and (Y/n) smiled at her husband.

"Mmm I can tell you about my first time swimming." And just like that Wilbur stopped whining and instead listened to his wife. "I was 6 at that time, me and my elder brother were at the beach, it was my first time seeing a beach since my family wasn't the type to go out together. I was going to swim together with my elder brother, but I saw a duck not far from where I was, eating a dead fish. I started to cry and my elder brother panicked because I was crying so loud. After that I didn't want to swim anymore."

"So you cried because you saw a fish getting eaten up by a duck?" Wilbur smirked before looking at the camera and pointing his thumb at his wife."What a crybaby" "HEY! I was 6! I couldn't help it! Plus it was really scary!"but even with the denying Wilbur the husband still held his smug face.

Bringing her hand (Y/n) lightly hit Wilbur on his stomach making him unprepared for the hit. "Stop that face! It's not funny!" (Y/n) stares at Wilbur annoyed while the male smiles at his wife. "I'm sor-" another hit."You will be sleeping on the couch tonight!" Feeling regret, Wilbur tried to take back his mistake.