🐾A New Year With Spots🐾

Start from the beginning

Everyone: We got all the ways to be
Hey hey hey hey
W-i-c-k-e-d
Let's go
We got all the ways to be
Hey hey hey hey
W-i-c-k-e-d
(Ye-ah)

Long live havin' some fun (havin' some fun)
We take what we want
There's so many ways to be wicked
With us evil lives on (evil lives on)
The right side of wrong
There's so many ways to be wicked

Y/n pushed Jay and Carlos aside as a beast singing out with an apple in her hand wearing Cruella inspired clothes now with her pups beside her.

Y/n: Cruel and unusual
We're taking control
There's so many ways to be wicked
With us evil lives on the right side of wrong
There's so many ways to be wicked

Mal and Evie joined Y/n as the girls laughed together singing out

Everyone: Hey, hey, hey
We got all the ways to be
W-i-c-k-e-d
We got all the ways to be
W-i-c-k-e-d
We got all the ways to be
W-i-c-k-e-d
We got all the ways to be
So many ways to be wicked

In Reality

Press snapped pictures of Mal whom now had blond hair with light purple tips, wearing a sparkling princess dress as the press asked them both questions rapidly.

Press: "Only three days to the Royal Cotillion. Ever think Mal a girl like you would be Lady of the Court?" The reporters asked especially when they brought up Mal's mother as a lizard.

Ben: "Okay, all right. Excuse me. Uh, we will let you know if and when that particular situation changes." He said as the press asked him if he'd ever thought that he would ever be dating a villian kids. "Okay, We're done here." She said while Fairy Godmother came to the rescue.

FG: "Okay." She shushed the press as she told them. "This is still a school, so if you're here, you're either skipping or trespassing." She said while motioning the press to leave which they did at last. "Mal, Ben. Y/n should be returning soon from her tour." She bowed lightly as the two thanked her.

Evie looked over at Mal seeing that she was using her spell book again sighing softly.

Evie: "I know Mal's secret to fitting in and Ben wouldn't like it one bit. Haven't you guys had enough secrets between the two of you already?" She said while taking the spell book away from Mal. "As your best friend I believe that this spell book... It belongs in the museum along with my mirror." She said as Mal gave her the face.

Mal: "You don't ever miss running wild and just breaking all the rules, Evie?" She asked while Evie answered.

Girls waved to Jay as he walked by with Carlos, Mal, and Evie while Carlos was nervously walking beside dude

Carlos: "Why do you torture them? Just tell them your going to Cotillion alone already." He said as Jay sighed at him.

Jay: "Says the guy whose to chicken to ask Y/n out." He said smirking mischievously as Carlos failed at asking Y/n on their last video chat out before leaving the girls alone and joined Mal.