06👠Irreplaceable👠

Bolded = Talking, Korean

Italics = Japanese
Underlined = Chinese
Italic+Underlined = English

Italics = JapaneseUnderlined = ChineseItalic+Underlined = English

10 : 00 A.M.

Lady is biting her lower lip as she feels nervous and anxious.

She is sitting in between Jungwoo and Haechan, looking down at her legs.

"Lady." Taeyong raised up his left eyebrows.

Everyone is now looking at Lady, seeking for explanations.

"Well..." Lady opened her mouth.

However, before Lady continues to sing out her voice. Someone rang the door.

"I'll get it." Ten got up and walked to the big door.

Lady let out her breather as she felt relief.

All this time, the only thing that she has been thinking of is coming back to NCT yet she forgot the most important thing. How is she going to tell them everything about the past three years. She can't let them take risks again because of her situation with Kihimo Lim.

"Who will it be ?" Jisung asked curiously.

"Babe ! Someone's here for you !" Ten's voice rang into the dining room as he called.

Lady was confused as she didn't know who would be here to see her, Stray Kids were all out for the mission.

Lady got up and went to the living room with Ai-chan following beside her, he never wanted to leave his owner again.

"Mr. Chansung ?!" Lady widened her eyes when she saw Chansung standing in front of the door.

"Good to see that you're doing fine." Chansung smiled to Lady.

Ten, who was beside Lady, was surprised as his girl knew the 2.5 generation of the mafia industry.

"Why don't we go in and continue ?" Ten invited Chansung into the mansion.

"No, it's fine. I'm just here because I have a little trouble going on." Chansung politely said while giving Ten a warm smile before he turned and looked at Lady.

"You've found the murder...?" Lady asked out softly and Chansung hesitated a little before he nodded.

"As you know, Stray Kids will be out for a while. I asked Mrs. Kang and she told me that you left and I know that the only place that you will leave is here." Chansung said, then glanced at his car behind.

Chansung has always treated Lady like his own daughter. So he kind of knows her well.

Lady followed Chansung's glance and looked inside the car, there's a little boy sleeping peacefully in the baby seat.