Just a day..but..different.

Love

I guess my mom and dad used to be so..romantic lovey-dovey couple that they named me Love. What a guess..lol. Cause I don't know.. if it's true..I have never seen my father. And my Mom doesn't want to say anything about him, also not any of my relatives.

I come out of my thoughts in a sudden after hearing the pleasing words seeking attention.

Sir Daniel, "The best and the beautiful things in the world can't be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart..and young souls of yours' indulge in those feelings that the heart pursues."

Huh..that sounded pretty good than Miss Minerva's dictionary of quotes.

Sir Daniel, "Um..but..just in case...if your heart gets imbalanced..or twisted in stupidity..remember.. there's always literature for lending you a hand to make your heart feel them, understand them, express them. No worries."

We all crack in smiles. My chin fell from between the cupped hands..haha.

Then he gives a smiley smile and says-

Sir Daniel, "Wait wait..not finished yet. So..you'll have to take my subject seriously or you know the consequence..."

Beth whispers," Yah yah..we will get zero in exams."
Gracia, "And have to cry for not getting a chance in good colleges."

Sir Daniel," That is...your poor heart will be deprived from experiencing those..itsy bitsy..thrill..feels.." and he gave a chuckling laugh while saying that.

Hahaha. He's funny.

Sir Daniel, "Okay..okay.I'm done giving advice. Well..I'm not going to give any lecture today but I should do a little introducing part of mine. So..you'll know my name. And by now you did come to know..I'm British. So, I'm from London. And just graduated in Literature from University of Oxford."

Then a voice comes over in curiosity.

Boy, "Then what're you doing at New York from London??"

Sir Daniel, "My mother is from here and my father is from there. So actually I'm half American and half British...and so I keep traveling here and there."

He speaks friendly too.

Oh..well that curious boy must be Luke, the first- bencher boy. Everyone from behind can always see a dark blonde head popping up for questions. And that's also my best friend. We're together since kindergarten. My Mom never really liked him..don't know why.
I remember..everyone in school used to think that we're twins...cause we got the same hair and same eye color and both have 4 letters in our names..and we all the time roamed..holding hands. Haha..yeah it can't be denied that there are more similarities in us..though there's one thing which's quite different...and it's our brains. He's totally a nerd...by that, I mean intelligent, smart, arranged and maybe surrounded by himself in the frame but..nah I'm also in there. Him being a nerd always got me good marks in exams, I really copied from his papers but that's in the past because in high school..exam invigilators are tough. So, my bad.

Right then I realized, Luke's watching me for seconds. And I break my so..observant look. Then making his eyes small..he gives a questioning...teasy look.
I make a face..reacting like-"Oh god..what." This is a known funny face to him..so he laughs at it. And his laugh was sudden and short, engaging the dimple. Wait..what..I noticed even that...um..not a matter..I've been noticing and thinking everything a lot nowadays..yeah..yeah.

Our sights set on Sir Daniel when the bell rings..class's over.

Sir Daniel, "Bye young souls, see you in the next class."