Chapter 1: Where Am I?

Start from the beginning

"Bought? Why would he buy eight kids?"

"Because we all have extraordinary powers," he said.

I laughed, "Powers?"

"Yes," he stood up and then teleported himself to the other side of the room.

I nearly fell out of bed.

"Holy shit!"

He smiled and shook his head.

"And I have powers too?"

"You do," he said sitting back down, "you can heal people." 

(A/N: I've seen multiple comments about how boring her healing power is, and it's starting to irritate me. Just keep reading before you judge. please and thank you.)

"I can heal people? That's so cool!"

He smiled. "You can. You've healed me and our siblings on many occasions."

"Are you guy's accident-prone or something?"

He chuckles, "no. you and Grace always tended to our wounds after missions."

"Wow," was all I could say.

"Yeah, you're a badass."

"So, we were close. How close?"

"Well, when we were 15, we made a promise to always be there for each other. And instead of having a contract or taking each other's word for it. We cut our hands and mixed our blood together."

*flashback*

"I, Five Hargreeves," he said as he cut his hand with the knife, "promise to always be there for you, my best friend, Y/N Hargreeves."

He handed me the knife.

"I, Y/N Hargreeves," I said cutting my hand, "promise to always be there for you, my best friend, Five Hargreeves."

"I'll always be there for you," we both said as we put our hands together.

*End of flashback*

I looked at my hand and back up at Five, "I wanted to heal your hand, but you wouldn't let me."

His eyes widened, "You remember?"

"I do."

He pulled me into a hug, "What else do you remember?"

"Everything, I think..."

"What's our dad's name?"

"Sir Reginald Hargreeves," I said trying to sound like him.

Five chuckled, "What about our sibling's names?"

"Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus, Ben, and Vanya," I said.

He smiled, "What's the last thing you remember?"

I thought for a second.

*Flashback*

We all stood by our designated chairs waiting for our dad to tell us we could sit down. He always sits at the head of the table. Diego sits on the first chair on dad's right. Then it goes Luther, me, and Five. Vanya sits at the foot of the table. On her right, it goes Ben, Klaus, Allison, and then the ninth seat is empty.

"Sit," Dad said.

We all sat down and began to eat. I noticed that Five seems a little on the edge, so I nudged his foot causing him to look at me.

"What's wrong?" I mouthed.

"Nothing," he mothed back.

He knows that I didn't believe him, but I know better than to push him. So, I let it go.