The i love yous that meant nothing

If you see this S P E A K. T O.
M E H. P L Z

Errors P.O.V 

I had just teleported to a new copy of candytale that was being made I preferred to stop ink from making more then killing the existing ones.but to the point the squid the berry and my sunshine were standing together and helping ink make a new au I was watching from the corner of a unfinished house waiting for a good moment to strike when I heard someone yell "DADDY" I looked over and saw a small adorable female skeleton that was running towards drea-... "daddy's busy Sunny.We have to wait for him to be done with work okay." A sweet looking skeleton said "awww.. but I wanna play dolly's with daddy.." the small child said I think the Angel's name was Sunny...... what a sweetheart the name fits her well.... then dream spoke up "how about this sunshine if your a good girl today and don't give papa a hard time daddy will buy you a new dolly of your choice" she gasped and said "REALLY THANK YOU DADDY I WILLBE AS GOOD AS AN ANGEL!" and hugged him then the smaller- wait is that ccino I think I have destroyed one of there copys.. anyway he kissed dream... and left..

God I'm such a useless annoying hopeless bastard why did I ever think dream would love me he's the literal god of positivity and I'm just... just.. a.. well.. a worthless excuse of a sans..
I decided to hurry up and finish the job but when I tried to get up and move my legs failed and I began to sob so hard I started to glitch I just wanted love I'm an awful monster I must have made ccino so sad and dream so sad by dating him there's no way dream would have left him in the dark about us dating he's to sweet now that I think about it. It makes sense he has never called me anything a lover does only error and looked through my things and important papers have gone missing like info on the gang and au info like the ones I destroyed and were planning to DAMMIT I was putting the gang the only people that can stand me besides my brothers and there boyfriend's in danger I'm such an awful monster I- "error how are you" I froze I didn't have to look up to know it was dream FUCK I'M A MORON he can sense FUCKING NEGATIVITY ok breath dumbass BREATH "congrats on the kiddo dream she's a real angel" I just smiled he seemed shocked before he took out his...bow I.. does he think I'm that evil I wou- "DON'T YOU TOUCH HER YOU-" "dream I'm not gonna I'm not interested just please leave me alone I need to go to bed" I just smiled at him before saying "ccino neither there both safe I promise I'll tell boss to leave them be but don't think I'm gOinG sOfT yOu MiStaKe I'M jUsT sAyIng I DOn't wAnT yOu taiLinG mY aSs eveRY wEre" he looked shocked maybe because my voice didn't glitch at first but I didn't look for too long I just made a portal and rolled backwards into it like a lazy bitch... and sobbed on the ground before deciding to use the only method I knew that worked..

[ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z I'll stop ok bye my lil glitches]