"How was your date?' He asked casually as we beheld one another.

"It was great," I replied and hated that the uncertainty was present in my tone. He smiled knowingly as he came and sat on the sheet by my face.

I didn't want to admit how much I had craved his touch as he slid a hand down my face to my neck and then on the curvature of my body till he stopped at my hip. All the while I didn't dare breathe or move for that matter.

"Did he make the first move?"

"Yes," I answered. Confused about what that had to do with him under the current circumstances.

"Did you like it?" He continued to interrogate me. His hand was still lazily moving on the contours of my body, opening my hunger for him. I swore I saw his jaw tighten for a moment.

"Yes." The lie came out easily.

"Did you wish I was the one kissing you?" A thick palm was now circling my neck, the pressure on my windpipe making it barely comfortable.

Without thinking I blurted out "yes."

"You're turning me on so much right now," he semi-growled, his hold around my neck tightening slightly.

"That turns you on?" I asked in disbelief, my breaths were rapid, "that I was just out with your friend?"

"No Wynter, what turns me on is that you went on a date with him but came back wanting me," He leaned into me and purred in my ear. He was so confident in what he was saying that I wasn't going to dare deny it.

"Let me kiss me," he unexpectedly requested, his eyes animalistic with lust and instantly my body was aroused. I nodded pleadingly into his eyes. That was all he needed before he scooped me up shifting me closer to the other edge of the bed before claiming space.

In another second he grabbed my hips and planted them on top of his, straddling him. I already knew he was ready the way his length poked at my upper thigh.

He closed the gap between our faces, engulfing my mouth. This kiss was different. It was all-consuming. Our tongues fought with each other, tasting one another. I cringed tasting the sour-sweet alcohol remaining in his mouth mixed with the aftertaste of gum. I wanted more. His hands ran through my hair, grabbing fistfuls of it, yanking it ever so slightly that pain became a pleasure. I bit on his lower lip, tasting metal. His grin in response told me he liked it. His hands ran down the length of my arms to my waist and then to the hem of my not-so-appropriate nightdress. They migrated to my thighs and ran up under the flimsy fabric. Teasing the ends of my panty.

We never broke the kiss, suffocating between not wanting to stop and needing air. I felt the space between my thighs warm, needing his touch.

"Please," I mumbled against his lips, unable to keep up with his teasing fingers on my panty string.

"What happened to good girl Wynter?" He teased as his fingers strayed under my panty line. It was painstakingly slow as they approached my wet center.

A moan escaped from my lips as he put a finger to his lips.

Pure ecstasy was the only thing that came to mind. It was intoxicating. And as his fingers sped up the tempo, the balance between me grasping reality and falling over the edge disappeared as I reached my climax.

He pulled me up and off the bed before letting me even get the chance to recover, dragging me out of the door and down the stairs. 

"What are you doing? Meredith and my dad..." I began as he hoisted me up and on top of the island in the kitchen. The same island we were eating cereal at the other day, hating each other.

"All the more excitement trying not to wake them up." I could hear the smile in his voice as he said it. They were all the way upstairs (I prayed) sleeping. And honestly, Aspen was right, in the spur of the moment, it would spice it up, knowing that they could walk in any second.

Before I could say anything further he yanked open my legs, I let out an involuntary yelp, cursing myself for the noise. Aspen bent over slightly, his head in line with my legs. He looked up to me as he inched his face closer to my center. He used his teeth to tug my panty to the side, then using his finger to hold it in place. With his tongue, he flicked between the folds of my warmth causing it to start to throb.

Never breaking eye contact once with me, turned me on even more. My pussy was so sensitive to every lick, feeling it go back and forth my whole length. When it passed over my clit he would circle his tongue around it, slower and then speeding back up. His other hand, the one not in use already, holding my panty out of the way, reached to my breast. He stuck his hand underneath it and began fondling with it. It immediately hardened by just his touch.

Removing his mouth from my pussy, he stood back up. Pulling down his drawstring and boxers, he released his impressive length, causing it to spring to freedom. I practically drooled, admiring the size.

He grabbed my hair in one fist and pointed it downwards. "Spit," he demanded, and I spat on the shaft of it. He grabbed it with one hand and began to masturbate, pulling his foreskin back with every movement.

"Do you want this big cock in you?" He pressed, his teeth clenched.

"Yes," I squeaked, waiting in anticipation as he rested the tip of it on my wetness. I shoved my hips slightly forward on the countertop, willing it to go in already. He pulled back, a look of disapproval on his face.

"How bad you want it?" He teased, still with his hand stroking at his full length.

"Very badly," I begged, urging him to satisfy my craving. I needed him to hurry up.

Finally, he wet the head of it once again with his spit and gently eased it inside of me. I felt the pressure against my pussy for one second before it disappeared and I was full.

"You're so fucking tight," he groaned, throwing his head back. I parted my mouth, as he thrust into me with his entire length. His pace quickened and I felt myself climbing up steadily. My body shaking with the stimulation.

The passion between us felt like insanity as he continuously rocked into me. His grunts were becoming louder and I knew he was close to climaxing. So was I.

"Fuck Wynter, I'm going to cum," he roared, squeezing my hips so tightly they hurt. I prepared myself, tightening my muscles as he went into me over and over until finally, he pushed all of himself into me, the pressure unbearable and he broke. I followed right after, savoring every second of my orgasm as my mouth opened and my body trembled.

Beads of sweat, covered his body, dripping down onto mine. We were both panting heavily, our stamina exhausted. He rested his head on my stomach, and I idly reached his hair, brushing my fingers through it.

"I'm not quite done with you just yet," He murmured and then proceeded to push me off the bridge once more.