𝐀/𝐍

Hey all you lovely people! Happy to welcome you here and thank you for checking this out!

I just want to catch you all up to speed before we get started. This particular story, Cosmic, for one, was my very first story. And Cosmic [book 1] was [obviously] the very first thing I wrote ever. So fair warning, it's gets better. But while I feel that's a true statement for everyone, I did want to emphasize that that also includes my inclusiveness. I'm not perfect and I'm not gonna catch everything but my goal has always been to be a inclusive as possible, and I've already edited out some cringey privileged white girl shit I didn't realize at the time, and happy to do so more if needed.

That being said, I made this copy of Cosmic and changed not only the reader's pronouns to they/them I still kept all the relationships and dynamics the same, but tweaked here and there when needed. Yes, the she/her copies are still going, and they will, but now I'm making he/him and they/them copies as an option! I know there's way more pronouns but this is as much as I can do right now, I'm sorry!

Now obviously, I don't go by they/them, or have any experience as non-binary or trans etc so I'm not gonna get everything right but I did do my best! I'm happy to edit stuff if need be, but I just wanted to clear that up! [Also if I missed a word here and there, like I accidentally write or miss a she/her or even he/him for the reader please let me know! It would be much appreciated!]

As for how the story will look, given it's only been written with a she/her reader so far, is gonna mostly stay the same. Again, except for obvious changes and things that maybe wouldn't make sense with a they/them reader but also when it comes to crushes and stuff.

I ultimately decided I'm going to go the Bly Manor way as much as possible. Meaning, basically everyone is normal around the topic of lgbtq and have the story still flow normally and deal with the story's problems without also having to deal with discrimination if that makes sense. So like, apart from Troy's f*iry comment, things will go about as normal as possible without it having to be a hostile situation and while I know that's not usually the case, it can be refreshing to have lgbtq characters without them being infantilized or discriminated against at every moment. Hope that makes sense, thank you for listening and I hope you guys enjoy and apologies for the spam ahead!