f o u r t e e n

again sorry for the late update. for once I had writer's block . excuse me for dropping the F bomb about 70000 times in this chapter .

noah denvers

mine,all fücking mine at last.

"you're my girl ...right?" I whisper the question as my lips brush against her ear before my head dives into the crook of her neck,and remark what is mine.My tongue glides her soft heated skin,the taste of her sweet vanilla collides with my tongue harshly that it makes my hands pull her hips closer to mine.The whimpers leaving her mouth encourage me to suck.I suck,kiss,tongue her neck as if it were her mouth...her legs...belly...all of her.

"I'm your girl." Phoenix moans into my ear and all sense of mind was long gone.All I felt,saw and heard was her.Every breath she takes makes my bones rattle.Every gasp escaping that pretty little mouth of her's forced her full breast to rise-- they made my pupils dilate.All the goosebumps raining on her thighs were the map to my fingertips.My baby,my everything,Phoenix.

My love marks glided down her neck to the bottom of her collarbone,anyone in the world would know that she is taken.Taken by me,just me,only me.The thought of someone else wanting or even looking at Phoenix makes my blood boil from anger.She's got me hooked.Those fücking green dark eyes were like drugs,and fück was I addicted.And her body,oh her body could work wonders.She had me drooling just at the sight of her pressing her thighs together,or at the sight of her skin looking flushed.

"I don't understand how someone can be so addictive." I whisper as my lips brushed against the lips that I have been trying to memorize for the past two hours.I tasted her lips on my bed,in my bathroom,and now on my bedroom floor.And in all those locations her lips tasted the very same,like heaven like heaven like heaven and she was the closest thing I have to heaven because I'm a fück up who surely will go into the pit of hell.But,now I can say that I've danced with the Angels of God.

"I don't understand either." Phoenix replied,surprising me completely.Was she addicted to me like I am to her? Those eyes were shining up at me,luring me in even more than usual.I bit my lip to contain myself from taking her lips against mine for another two hours as those swollen clouds twisted theirselves into a smirk.oh, my baby girl.

*

Phoenix Montaluna has me in a never ending loop hole that consisted of her lips,her touch,her moans,her whimpers,her bruises,her hair,her body replaying their feel,tatse or sound through my body.The minute I dropped her off at school this morning felt like fücking hell,now that I've tasted heaven,I wanted to taste it every single second of my day.I wanted her with me.I needed her with me.I am fücking greedy when it comes to her,all of her is mine,only mine.I didn't want anyone thinking,looking or even touching her.

shït, im in love.

"You seemed out of it tonight." Lucian nudges my shoulder.I wanted to scowl at him for interupting my thoughts,the closest thing I have to Phoenix right now were my thoughts of her.I missed her already,it's been more than seven hour since I've seen her.

I shrug my shoulders.I really was out of it tonight.We were currently driving back into town and for the first time in a long time we weren't robbing or shooting.We were dropping off a shipment to one of my friends in the neighboring city of Santa Noche-- the city run by religion.I wonder if Phoenix is religious? I somehow find myself doubting that.Maybe I should ask her though.

"Has Kaiyo updated you?" I ask Samuel,who was driving the car tonight.Sam and Lincoln,both my most trusted guards were Kaiyo's mentors.Kaiyo would of been here tonight as well,but his job was no longer to guard us but instead to guard my baby girl.