lake date

Hope woke up with her head on Josie's shoulder and wrapped in her arms. Smiling contently she cuddled a bit closer feeling Josie's arms tighten around her. Hope must have fallen back to sleep as the next thing she remembered was waking up in an empty bed. Sitting up Hope looked around the room for Josie but didn't see her. Climbing out of bed Hope headed through the halls until she heard the soft sound of music coming through the kitchen. Hope followed the sound and smiled as she got to the door way of the kitchen. Hope leaned on the door frame watching and Listening to Josie as she sung and cooked. Hope recognised the song as one of her favourite old songs and smiled as the girl sang each word.

'I can make you mine

taste your lips of wine

anytime, Night or day

Only trouble is, Gee whiz

I'm dreaming my life away.

I need you so

That I could die

I love you so

and that is why

whenever I want you

all I have to do is dream'

Hope smiled as the song came to an end and walked in "Good morning Love". Hope noticed that Josie didn't jump this time, Instead she just smiled as she turned around and leaned over kissing Hope gently "Good morning Baby". Hope felt her heart skip at the nickname and smiled. Josie turned back and continued cooking before speaking again "So love, What are are Our plans today?" Hope smiled as she answered "Well, I was Thinking we could go into town and do some shopping, Then come back here and have some Dinner before going for a late night walk at the lake". Josie smiled again as she Plated up the food she was cooking and handed it to Hope, before turning back around and grabbing a bag of blood from the fridge and pouring it into a glass repeating her earlier actions and Handing it to Hope.

Hope smiled as she accepted it thanking Josie once again. After breakfast Hope helped Josie make some snacks and stuff before they tidied up. They then headed to get dressed. It was warm outside so Hope threw on some shorts and a vest top while Josie threw on a short black all in one. Once they were dressed they headed down to grab the snacks they had made before going down to the lake. They finally reached the lake and Hope set everything up while Josie paddled in the lake. Once everything was set up Hope turned to Josie and watched her for a moment smiling. She seemed content and happy and it made Hope feel good knowing that.

Hope soon joined Josie and they began paddling together until Hope stood up and began removing her clothes. Josie looked at her as she undressed and the sight made her heart rate increase and a feeling pool in the bottom of her stomach. "Hope, what are you doing?" Hope just smiled as she looked at Josie before she ran past her and Jumped in the lake, splashing Josie a bit as she did. Josie laughed when Hope came back up to the surface "Get in with me?" Josie shook her head but soon gave in as Hope pouted at her.

Standing up Josie also removed her clothes before copying Hope's previous action. Josie jumped in right next to Hope and they both laughed with each other as they began splashing one another. Hope went to splash Josie but Josie dived under the water. Hope looked around for a second until she felt hands wrap around her waist from behind. Hope relaxed back into Josie as she felt her place small kisses all up her neck. Hope moaned quietly a familiar feeling pooling in her stomach as Josie pulled her closer by the waist. Hope swallowed thickly trying to ignore the feeling that was growing increasingly stronger by the second. After a moment or two Josie finally released Hope and Hope let out a shaky breath turning around looking at Josie, who's eyes were just as dark. "Would you like lunch now?" Josie nodded and smiled as they climbed out the lake and sat down on the blanket that Hope had laid out for them.

Hope and Josie had finished eating now and Hope was looking At Josie who was currently laying in her bikini sunbathing. Hope let her eyes wander over her girlfriends body until she saw the same scar as Josie had on her shoulder on her thigh. Hope growled causing Josie to turn and look at her "Hey baby what's up?" Hope's eyes turned gold as she looked at Josie "You didn't tell me you had bitemark scars on your thigh. Josie frowned as she sat up "Hope, it's from a while ago. Please don't get angry". Hope just huffed as she grabbed her flask filled with Blood. Josie sighed as she got closer to Hope "Baby, talk to me, why is it such a problem?" Hope sighed as she looked at Josie her eyes now blue again. "Because I wanted to be your first". Josie smiled lightly as she laid her head on Hope's lap "Babe, you knew you wouldn't be my first. I'd already told I'd been with someone before". Hope just sighed and nodded "Yeah I know. It still annoys me though". Josie smiled a little "If It helps you would be the first hybrid I've slept with". Hope just looked at her raising her eyebrow "That doesn't help Jo". Josie just smiled and nodded "Well it was worth a Shot". Hope just laughed lightly "Nice try".