The captain took a moment from calling out for stretches. "It's only for you, not even Mina gets that treatment from her."

"Because of favoritism."

"Stretching back to it." The first years followed. The second and third didn't put as much work in. Natsu partnered with Matsumomo for the three on three. Across the court from them the other first year was tall with black and blue eyes cheerfully smiling at them.

"I wonder what upperclassmen we're going to get in our team." Natsu whispered looking over to where Amanai was situating the first years on the other court. Once she finished the captain yelled out to the two girls.

"What position are you two?"

"Wing Spiker." Natsu responded.

"I'm a setter." Matsumomo called out.

"Hano get your ass over with them." The girl who ran over had blonde hair with a blue ombre in it. Repeating the same process to the girl on the other side who happened to be a middle blocker. Their opponents were the first year middle blocker, captain and Ogawa.

"Since it's a three on three we don't have to play positions all that much, but I'm just going to let you know my spiking skills won't be like tangerines."

"I'm not a tangerine!" Natsu whined. Matsumomo was giggling. "So you're a libero?"

"Yep, that's right. I'm always there to make sure the queens never lose their crown! Don't worry, you can call me Mina. There's no need to call me Hano."

"You guys ready?" The three teenagers nodded. A couple other people walking in Natsu assumed it was their coaches and manager. Their team was reviving first. Natsu and Matsumomo were in front with Mina behind them. The first serve was an overhand that went to the far right of the court, diving down it and hitting Mina arms. Matsumomo ran getting under the ball setting it to her left for Natsu.

Natsu hit the ball. Their middle blocker hitting it out. "Nice kill." The two girls yelled at Natsu. She took the ball going for a jump serve. Their captain dug it up. The ball went to Ogawa who set it, with Amanai strikes down. Doing a pancake the balls back in the air thanks to Minas save.

"Nice receive." Natsu yells out. Running to the other side of the court jumping up when the ball started coming her way. Matsumomo sets were easy for her to hit. They followed Natsu, even if it was a little two far to one side Natsu would adjust. Amanai and the first year jumped up to block the ball. It went down to their side, but Mina was there digging it up again. Natsu did a one-step approach before jumping up and hitting the ball across the court. Thankfully it landed this time.

"Matsumomo, do you have a good spike?" Mina asked. Natsu looked over at the two of them.

Matsumomo pondered for a moment before responding."I can spike. It's not amazing or anything but I can do it."

"Good. Don't be scared to get the first receive, I'll cover for you and set it to either one of you." Mina turned to give Natsu a thumbs up. Natsu nodded, getting behind the line and throwing the ball up to serve it again. The ball hit the net. The first year middle blocker got it twice. Once with her hands, the second with the bottom of her chin. A teammate who was standing on the referee's stand called it.

"Don't worry Naito, you'll get the next one." Amanai reassured helping her up. Rolling the ball back over. Repeating her steps again the ball went over the net. Naito was there to receive it this time with no double hit. Amanai bumped it up for Ogawa to hit. The play connected, the ball landing twice on the Natsu side of the court. Peeking over at the other game their score was four to four.