chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

" Do you want this?" He gently whispers in my ear.

Nodding, I move back in for a kiss but he stops me.

" I need to hear you say the words" He places his thumb on my bottom lip as the others are placed under my chin.

" I want you".

How couldn't I?

With those words, his eyes almost light up.

Placing his hands on my hips, we both reconnect our lips, feeling his hands run up and down my sides, I tug at the hem off his shirt.

He doesn't hesitate to lift it over his head, breaking the kiss as he throws it on the floor.
I then reach for my shirt, but he beats me to it, gently pulling it off and throwing it on the floor.

Exposing my bare chest, I'm left in a pair of pyjama shorts while he's still in his jeans.
Glancing down at his hard bludge in between my legs, my head is throbbing.

A good throbbing,
it's exhilarating.

His eyes flick down to my breasts before looking back into my eyes.

" If anything's too much for you.. you have to tell me immediately, okay?" He stops to wait for my response.

Leaning in closely to his ear, " I'm all yours" I whisper.

He takes a sharp inhale before shuffling me off his lap, revealing his large bulge.
Sitting on the sofa i'm left dumbfounded while watching him stand up in front of me.

His v-line sitting perfectly above his jeans, my eyes begin to explore his whole body, but before I can finish his hands are scooping me up off the sofa.

Wrapping my legs around his torso, his hands hold my ass which he gives a gentle squeeze, earning a small yelp.

I couldn't be bothered asking where he was taking me,
for all I care it could be the floor and i'd still have sex with him.

We end up in his bedroom where he gently lays me down.
He stays standing for a few seconds, watching as I just lay there.

The frustration grows inside me, throbbing now moving throughout my whole body.

" Spencer, I need you" I tangle my legs together, attempting to stop the throbbing.

A wicked smirk grows across his face before he crawls over me, holding his body up above me, his hands planted either side of my head.

" You have no clue what affect you have on me, it's cute" He chuckles before connecting our lips leaving me no time to respond.

His hand begins to gently massage my left boob, my exhales becoming more deep as our lips move in sync.

Gentle music plays from his record player, something I hadn't even picked up on until now, Cigarettes After Sex.

Slowly pulling his lips away from mine he uses both hands to fiddle with his belt, I don't hesitate to help him out,
Reaching forward and unbuckling his belt, moving his hands out of the way.