Chapter 12

Angela's point of view

Walking through the front door of his apartment, my stomach begins to fill with nervousness.

I've said it before,
and I'll say it again.
For some unknown reason, Spencer makes me feel more nervous than i've ever felt.

It's not a bad feeling..
just new.

The car scene plays over in my mind,
what does 'you're next' mean?
Rather daunting if you ask me.

I can confirm that being called good girl turned me on.. I guess Ethan and I never really explored things that turn each other on.
It was always about him.

" Are you hungry?" He closes the door behind us, walking through to the kitchen.

Shaking my head, I awkwardly stand in the corner of the living room, fiddling with the hem of my dress.

His eyes don't move from my body,
he takes a sharp inhale before taking his shoes off, leaving them over by the door.

" I like that dress Angela" He says, slowly walking over to me.

" Oh, really? It's actually a night dress but I.." I begin to trail off, his face now inches away from mine.

So close I can feel his breath.
It's minty.

" Mm silk, it's such a nice fabric don't you think?" His eyes stare deep into mine as his hands find their way onto my waist.

Nodding slowly,
trying my best to ignore the throbbing between my legs.

His hands slowly make their way to my back, exploring the silk fabric while moving downwards until they're resting on my ass.

" I like when you get flustered" He gently squeezes, which earns a startled yelp to slip from my lips.

" Well, I'm glad you enjoy it" Playfully pushing him off me.

He stands there, a mischievous smirk across his face while he slides his hands into his pockets.

His eyes stuck to my body like glue.
I can't take it,
I need him, fuck it.

" Spencer?" I clear my throat.

He raises an eyebrow, waiting for me to continue.

" What am I doing here?".

His eyes flick to the ground before returning to meet my gaze,
I can tell he's thinking of an answer,
or perhaps has one already.

" You didn't really think you could send me a photo of something like that and get away with it, did you?" He chuckles.

Is he still going on about this photo?

Taking a small step towards me to fill in the space that's no longer between us.
My breath hitches in my throat,

Swallowing the dryness, " You're the one that asked for it".

" Mm, and you're the one that's going to be begging for it in a minute" He smirks.

My eyeballs almost pop out of their sockets,
Did he just say-
his lips are so plump, all I can think about is the dampness in my underwear,
fuck this.

Leaning in, I instantly tangle my fingers through his hair while our lips begin to move together.
His tongue skimming my bottom lip before exploring the insides of my mouth.

Both of his large hands snake their way around my waist, pulling me up against his warm body.

Each of our movements filled with desperation, feeling like I can never get enough of him.