Chapter 2 - Naomi

Naomi POV

Damn I was so tired , that shower barely helped me wake up .

" where you going ? " Sky said as I started eating .

Her lil ass was so annoying but that was my lil sis so I guess I had to deal with her .

" out with Ashley "

" oh Hmm I'll see you later " she said putting on her sweater and running outside to play with the other kids

Beep ! Beep ! Beep !

Uhhh ! I sighed as I rushed to get into Ashley's car .

" hey bestfriend ! " she said as she hugged me .

We road to the projects where her boo Trey lived . When we pulled up , him and all his niggas was outside but he was talking to this one extra fine ass nigga .

" damn who's that nigga with the dreads ash ?! " I said looking in the mirror over the passenger side seat

" girl ! That's aggy ass Jojo ! Treys bestfriend , he the one that run everything "

Damn ! He ran everything so he was paid and he was fine as fuck .

We walked over to where Trey was and he kissed Ashley softly on the lips but I couldn't stop staring at Jojo .

" can I have my face back ma ? " he said playfully

I laughed " maybe , if I feel like it "

Then we both started laughing

" So what's Ya name shorty " he said still smiling

" Naomi "

" like Campbell ? " he said lifting one eyebrow up

" better then Campbell baby " ha ! I was flirting and I knew he could feel that .

" alright JOJO ! Stop talking to my best friend " Ashley yelled jumping in , smh I swear she a fucking cockblock .

" whatever ash , I'll see you later shorty " he said winking his eye , getting in his Audi & driving off .

Damn ! I want him .... I'm going to have him .

We chilled in the hood all day but I didn't see Jojo come back which for some reason kinda had me feeling gloomy . Uhhh I was Tired of playing third wheel .

But when we were leave out of Treys house I finally seen him . Ahh ! He was so sexy ! But I wasn't going to say nothing cause I ain't want to seem thirsty .

He stopped me as he stepped in front of me on the stairwell

" damn so you was just gonna leave without giving me your number baby girl ? That's foul " he said biting his bottom lip 😩

He didn't know what he was doing to me because between him calling me baby girl and biting that lip , I was getting damp .

" um you ain't ask so I mean why would I ? "

" what is known don't need to be said , you know I want it so why not just give it ? "

I was about to but then I thought about it like he's fine , fly and has money so girls must be just throwing pussy at him all day and I wasn't gon be just another lil hoe .

"Maybe next time " I said smiling , I just started taking control over this and I knew it .

But wait should I give it to him ?!

" Hmm well I guess I'll be waiting till then ma " he said looking a lil let down but smiling still

" of course " I replied as he got out of my way and let me walk to the car .

Soon as I got in the car Ashley began taking about her and Trey and usually I would've been into the convo and listening but Jojo just wasn't leaving my mind as If I've known the man forever . All I knew was we were coming back soon .

" Naomi where you been all day ?! " my mother asked as if I'm not 20 years old , damn she stay on my back .

I need to move out ASAP but a college student has no option but to be broke .

I immediately rushed to my room , showered and knocked .