Chapter 1- Jojo

"Jojo Wake yo ass up ! " I heard Jordan say as my eyes focused and I sat up .
" what the fuck you want ?! " I said as I walked into the bathroom
" you know today's the day I move out and it's already 1'clock "
I hurried in the shower ready to get out the house and away from him .

Jordan was my twin brother although we looked nothing alike or even acted alike . He's in college and I work in the streets . Most people don't fuck with him because he's gay and at first I was upset but that's my brother and it ain't my business who he fucking . Today he was moving out of my apartment and in with his boyfriend ( who I hate ) .

Jordan had to move in with me after my parents kicked him out but I didn't mind I would do anything for my bro , after all I did come in the world holding his hand .

" you packed everything ? "
" Yes jojo , I know wtf I'm doing " he said as we carried boxes down to my car

Once we pulled up to his new house and everything was moved out . I stopped him and looked at him alil worried .
" you sure you want this ? I mean I'm not making you go " I said as he sighed
" listen I know you don't trust him but I'm fine , I can take care of myself "
" if he do anything don't hesitate to call me " I said walking out the door .

* Later on that day *

" Damn ma , you got a fat ass ! "
I said as I leaned up on my truck
" boy bye , I know you be fucking all these hoes jojo " crystal said as she kept walking

Me and all my niggas laughed , I been tryna get in that for like 2 years now but she keep shrugging a nigga off .

I spent the day getting money till I grew tired and returned home , it felt different without Jordan damn . I fell straight asleep