ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ

Начните с самого начала

honestly, after losing Miu, he was already devastated. of course all the other deaths made him sad but this was the first time he lost someone actually close to him. it felt horrible! he knows that his goal is to understand all the human emotions, but he wouldn't mind never feeling this again. he wanted to change how he felt, sitting here not doing anything would make him feel worse. so he decided to go talk to Shuichi or y/n.

Shuichi was a close friend of his, but y/n was different in a way. he didn't know what that feeling was though, it was like 75% happiness and 25% embarrassment. though being around then always made him feel better despite that.

he saw a lot of people on the roof, so it makes sense for at least one of them to be up there. when he walked up the steps he saw a lot of people, including Shuichi!

he was about to talk to him, but remembered that he needed to focus on the investigation, and probably didn't have enough time to talk to him. feeling dejected, he closed the door to the roof behind him, and before he could take 3 steps down he heard Kaito shout, concerned he immediately stopped and walked towards the commotion.

y/n?

not again. not so soon.

Miu and now, y/n?

it couldn't be. his vision must be malfunctioning.

he knew he had to get through it, but both Miu and y/n gone? he wasn't having a good day. he felt even more guilty then seeing Miu for the first time, lifeless.

they would want him to have hope, right? so he should do that.

why wasn't it working? no matter how much he tried forcing it, it was like reality was breaking down any foundation he tried building.

he doesn't deserve to have any hope.

he couldn't even cry for them, they would want to see him suffer. he deserved this.

he didn't speak a lot during the trial, he tried to refocus his thoughts a lot but it never worked. was this a bug? a emotion? nevermind, he doesn't deserve to have emotions anymore. he failed. end of story.

when he went back to his dorm, he felt horrible. though with some help from others, he was eventually able to get over your death. though you still haunt his thoughts sometimes, he convinced that you would want him to have hope.

(LISTEN. SAD ROBOT IS NOT OKAY, I HAD TO WRITE HIM A GOOD ENDING)

🦋Gonta🦋

(sorry everyone, unfortunately i will not be doing Gontas speech patterns for his train of thought. i shall walk to the corner now.)

when he woke up from his nap, he looked around to see that everyone else just woke up too! it looks like Miu and y/n are still asleep though.

suddenly the body announcement plays, dead bodies, where?!

why is everyone gathering by Miu and y/n? were they going to wake them up? it's bad too sleep in too late, he should help wake them up!

it was so weird. suddenly they woke up and some people are sleeping! can't they also see that Miu and y/n have been asleep for too long? why did the bear thing bring out a weird... con-put-ur. though when he got closer, he could see both of your faces.

you...

you weren't going to wake up again, were you?

Gonta misses Miu, but y/n? they were teaching him how to be a gentleman!