I'll protect you. #5

Yoru and Ark slowly walked through the icebox. The only thing they could hear was the wind blowing, slightly stinging their faces.

Ark stopped their tracks and looked at Yoru, "Hey– what are we doing again?"

They asked scratching the back of their head. Yoru looked at Ark in disbelief,

"Idiot. Figure it out yourself." Yoru continued to walk, mumbling something under his breath.

"Geez, real helpful team mate." Ark rolled their eyes then followed Yoru.

The two arrived at two pathways, both of have no idea where it lead.

"We should split up, only talk when you spot something alright?" Yoru said with a serious face.

"Yes sir!" They said raising an arm to their forehead,

Yoru started walking down the path, he muttered, "idiot."

Ark smiled, watching Yoru disappear down the path.

Ark, walking down the path looking at each and every corner checking for any enemies. "Jesus, it's cold as hell–" Ark said breathing hot air onto their palms.

White fog came out of their mouth slowly lifting up into the air then disappearing.

Ark sighed, "Heyyy Yoru! You there? I'm kinda bored dude,"

There was nothing but silence.

"Hellooooo? Hello hello! Bored Ark here!" Ark yelled, their voice echoing.

On the other side:

Yoru's eye twitched, he didn't know how long he could stand Ark's stupidness.

He had the urge to destroy his earpiece, then he had flashbacks of Killjoy tormenting him because of that.

He sighed and kept on walking.

Finally Ark stopped the racket and it was silent, until he could hear somebody's footsteps.

Yoru followed the sound of the footsteps, as he got closer he could hear voices they sounded to familiar.

"What are you waiting for? Plant it we don't have all day!" One voice said, sounding like Jett.

"Hold on girl– ever heard of patience?" Another voice chimed, they sounded like Phoenix.

Yoru didn't seem that surprised until he heard his own copy speak.

"Both of you shut up. You idiot's might get us killed." A voice that sounded like Yoru said.

Yoru's eyes widen, his heart racing.

A few seconds later the spike was planted, Yoru listened to the beeping sound as he attempted to form a plan in his head.

Yoru slowly walked into the site, gripping onto his gun.

It was quiet, too quiet.

The beeping of the spike started to get faster.

A copy of Jett appeared attempting to hit Yoru with a few of her knives, Yoru quickly dodged.

The copy floated down to the ground, she chuckled.

"Looks like Valorant sent somebody here, and hes by himself, boo hoo." She teased.

Yoru shot the copy but she dashed to the right avoiding Yoru's bullets.

Wait. Wheres the other two–

Yoru thought looking behind him.

The copy of Pheonix kicked him in the gut causing Yoru to stumble.

Yoru's copy appeared, he had a smile on his face.

Yoru stared at his copy, he felt like this was some shitty dream.

"Pfft, look at him he's alone and is about to die," Jett laughed pointing and Yoru.

"Well, there is another option," Yoru's copy said.

Yoru raised a brow, "Like what." He asked.

"Join us, join Kingdom. It's great there," Phoenix said with a grin.

"We'll spare you if you join us." Yoru replied.

There's no way I'd join them.
He thought to himself, his heart was racing, trying to stay calm.

He didn't know what to do, he was cornered.

It was silent, until a black orb landed on the ground.

The three copies jumped back and the orb exploded, black smoke everywhere.

Yoru shocked, he looked at the black smoke, it looked familiar until somebody grabbed him.

"I've saved the damsel in distress I see," Ark said smiling,

"Shut up you idiot– there's still people you know." Yoru replied looking around the place, looking for the copies.

"Yeah yeah I know, I saved your ass tho so you're welcome." Ark would get out their gun.

"Defuse the spike, I'll protect you my dear princess!" They winked at Yoru smiling, then started shooting.

Yoru rolled his eyes and ran over to the spike and started to defuse.

________________________________________

Ayy what's up, okay I'm sorry for not publishing that much schools keeping me busy and I'm out of motivation usually lol, anyways I'll be publishing more :^) <333