Breakfast. #3

Yoru walked out of his room yawning, he rubbed his eyes and made his way to the kitchen.

Yoru blinked, surprised by the smell of spam and eggs, he arrived at the kitchen only to see Ark frying eggs while slices of spam were on a plate.

Ark hummed a tune as they slid 4 eggs onto the same plate that have slices of spam. Ark turned around only to see Yoru,

"Oh goodmorning, how was your beauty rest?" Ark asked with a smug smile.

Yoru frowned and ignored Ark, opening the fridge looking for food.

Ark set down the plate of fried goods and two bowls of rice, Ark picked up the second bowl of rice and handed it to Yoru.

Yoru raised a brow, confused.

You can have some if you'd like," Ark said as they sat down and began to eat,

Yoru hesitated,

"Your kinda missing out, this stuff is pretty good," Ark said through a mouthful of food.

Yoru eventually sat down and started eating aswell, after the two were done Brimstone stopped by to get Ark, they did some training and tests to see if Ark was qualified for an agent.

Yoru happened to walk by the training room and look through the glass wall, Yoru was able to get a bird's eye view of the training room, it was pretty big.

He spotted Ark, destroying bots with a vandal. He watched as Ark used their abilities, he was astonished.

Phoenix was out for a stroll and saw Yoru,

"Heya dude, whatcha watching?" Pheonix asked as he walked over to Yoru's side.

"Oh I see, your stalking them"

"What- I'm not stalking them you idiot."
Yoru said as he tried to punch Pheonix.

Pheonix laughed dodging all of Yoru's shots.

"But really, their abilities are pretty impressive don't you think?" Phoenix said as he looked at Yoru.

"They're okay, I guess." Yoru replied, bitterly.

"Aw come on man, you can be honest with me,"

"Whatever." Yoru said as he left.

Phoenix shook his head, chuckling and walked away.