The chase. #1

Location: Split.

Yoru walked around Split, patrolling the area making sure there were no kingdom clones any where, during the past few weeks there seemed to be zero sights of Kingdom clones and no new news about Kingdom, but Brimstone insists on patrolling just incase anything happens. Yoru leaned on a radiant crate, he looked at the Kingdom factories in disguist, this beautiful city was slowly being destroyed and slowly being replaced by kingdoms factories.

"Yoru, do you have anything to report." A female voice said, Yoru blinked coming back to his senses.

"Yoru? Are you alright." The female voice asked.

"Yes Sage, I'm fine. And also nothing to report, of course." Yoru replied in a somewhat annoyed tone.

"I see, I shall tell Brimstone." Sage said.

Yoru replied with a "mhm".

"Since there is no sign of anything Yoru, you may head back to headquarters." Sage said, noticing Yorus annoyed tone.

Before Yoru could reply he could hear footsteps. He grabbed out his gun, slowly walking towards the footsteps.

"Yoru?"

Yoru took out his ear piece and threw it onto the ground.

Sage could hear the sounds of the ear piece falling onto the ground, then there was silence. She sighed, Yoru ditched his ear piece for the 5th time this week.

As Yoru continued walking the footsteps became louder.

Yoru cocked his gun, getting ready to shoot any enemies near. Yoru peeked to see a person wearing black and white, Yoru watched as they looked at their surroundings, they seemed confused.

Yoru slowly walked over to them trying to stay quiet, but then he stumbled over his own shoelace, so much for being quiet.

The person gasped and looked behind them, eyes wide open.

Yoru pointed his gun at the unknown person.

"Who are you. Who do you work for."
Yoru said with a serious tone.

Instead of answering, they ran past Yoru,

"HEY COME BACK HERE" Yoru yelled as he started chasing after them.

The unknown entity summoned what could be seen as a black orb and threw it at Yoru, Yoru tried to stop his tracks but it was too late. Black smoke surrounded Yoru,

"Shit.." Yoru mumbled. Noticing how slow his movements were, he placed one of his portals down which started moving forward, Yoru teleported out of the smoke and began running again,

After a few minutes of running he found Sova, he was carrying an unconscious corpse, it was person he was chasing.

Breathing heavily, Yoru did his best to stand up straight.

"Hello Yoru, I found this strange being on the floor while I was on patrol." Sova raised a brow, "Are you alright friend?"

"I'm [huff] fine. We should head back to Hq and report what we found." Yoru said, trying to not breath so heavily.

Yoru looked at the Unknown Entity for a second, then started heading back with Sova.

Macaroni with the chicken strips.. uh😔