chapter4

"So what is your reason this time?" Taehyung's boss drummed his fingers on the desk,looking at the younger with bowed head,"'it was an accident' 'i missed the bus' 'the traffic jam' you dare say..." He glowered at Taehyung.

Taehyung cursed himself mentally again and again,waiting to hear the word "you're fired."

"I'm waiting for your explanation?"

But Taehyung had nothing to say. What would he say? Some handsome cooky bastard of a man who had some weird power saved him by stopping the time and it took him three hours to somehow manage to narrowly escape him? No one would ever believe him. It sounded like white lies no one would dare say to their angry bull boss.

Taehyung bit his lower lip and opened his mouth but-

"It's my fault." The glass door of the office opened, revealing the figure Taehyung would least expect at this time in front of him.

Jeon Jungkook.

"Mr.Park?" Taehyung was already stunned enough by the sudden appearance of the male but when his boss called him by "Mr.Park" his mouth fell open.

"Mr-Mr.Park?"Taehyung's eyes widened and he was sweating. He pointed at Jungkook, "t-that? That's Mr.Park?"

"Mr.Kim, losing your senses and sincerity, have you lost your eyesight alongside them?" His boss rolled his eyes at him then looked at Jungkook,"you should have told me that earlier! I wouldn't have-"

"You were the one who called Taehyung in and started yelling at him without letting him explain himself,"Jungkook glowered at his boss,who was already sweating profusely and looked timid,"do you know what's this behaviour called? Harassment."

"Y-yes.." his boss threw a apologetic look at Taehyung, but he was busy staring at Jungkook,"I sincerely apologize..for my behaviour. Mr.Kim I hope you get the exclusive shots from Kim Seokjin's single release 'abyss' promotion tomorrow, you can get going."

Taehyung bowed to his boss and started towards the glass door,but as he was about to grab the door's handle Jungkook reached for his wrist first.

"I think.." Jungkook threw his sly gaze at Taehyung,"me and Mr.Kim have something to discuss."

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist and dragged him out of the office, people around them gave them weird looks as Jungkook dragged him into the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

"What do you think you're doing vigorously entering my work place and butting into my job?" Taehyung growled.

Jungkook smirked slightly,"let me see.. who was it that was cursing out to me yesterday and was threatening to kill me..?I guess it's someone named Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung gulped. How did he know? Was he stalking him all the way up to the restaurant or was he-

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed and walked towards Taehyung,as he nervously started to take steps backwards until his back had hit the cold walls of the bathroom.

"Was it not you?" Jungkook was now really close to Taehyung,his tattooed hands on each side of his head,pinning him to the cold hard wall as Jungkook's sly and teasing gaze wandered around Taehyung's facial parts.

"W-well y-you s- *hiccup* i *hiccup*-"

Jungkook scoffed,"are you scared of me?"

But Taehyung had no time to reply- he was continuously hiccuping and was almost tearing up.

Well...it always happened to him when he's scared of someone. He either starts to hiccup or cry. But he was doing both of them at the same time, implying how much scared he was.