I'm totally Fine

Começar do início

Whatever, Seungmin! Put everything aside, just go in and act like normal. I carefully open the door and with full of strenghts ,I go in.

__________________

*Hyunjin's POV*

Everything is messed up now!!! I dont know what people will say about me after this. Perhaps they all will start hating on me and it will effected the Stray Kids. No! I'm not going to let that happen!

Tears start to stream down on my cheeks. All the things that happen in our school back then start to playing in my mind like a movie. I can clearly see everything and its hurts.

I get to my phone, immediately went to twitter to check on Stays. More like feeling insecure of how Stay, our fandom thinks about me after what has happened yesterday.

Stay 1: How can a sweet guy like Hyunjin bully a person? He cant even hurt a fly..

Stay 2: I think they all just exaggerated things up to make our prince suffer

Stay 3: stray kids know we will always believe them no matter what.

At least, Stays dont think badly about me. I forced a smile, but my tears keep falling. Touched by how Stay show their support towards me and the rest of SKZ. But suddenly, I saw a comment.

No. Not a comment but so many comments about me. I read it one by one.

"Bully people is not right, lets cancel him."

"He dont deserve to be around SKZ anymore."

"What did we do now? I cant believe my bias is an A**hole!"

"At this point, JYJE keep the criminal with our babies. We should save SKZ from him!"

"Lets all boycot Hyunjin."

So, is this how much hate I get to redeem Junbi's future? Its hurt. I dont know people would react this way.

I ruined my own life now. My heart is about to explode and my whole body feel heavy. I am speechless. Stop reading those, I'm sobbing loudly. Half screaming, didnt want members to noticed.

Suddenly I can hear someone's outside my room. I rushed to wipe my tears with my sleeves. Hoping that no tears will shed again.

As I heard footsteps, I turn to the left and saw Seungmin walking towards his closet avoiding eye contact with me.

See? He hates me now! Should I just gave up.. and going back to that house? House of hell? And.. followed my mom's order?

Seungmin was about to go to the bathroom after snatching his towel from hanger.

"S-seungmin..." I break the silence. Yeah, after all the crying my voice crack so much.

He stopped walking. "Hmm?" Didnt even turn around to look at me.

"Are you... Angry at me?"

He turn around with his small smile. "No, I'm fine."

Did he meant it? Or was just trying to make me feel good?

"I'm going to bath. You wait, dont sleep first." He is swaying his towel with the sweetest giggles he is ever gave me before going to the bathroom.

Thats it. That is the Seungmin I know. My sweetest puppy.

*Seungmin's POV*

I tried to look cool as I saw that he was sitting at the edge of his bed looking so down. Gosh!!!! I want to hug him now!! Hold it Seungmin, he need his time.