Chapter 4

After 10 minutes or so I arrived at my house,opened the door only to find my father sitting with my mother at the kitchen table. They are hardly ever together, if they are then they obviously have something to say. They often go on business trips even though they don't have to. It's probably because they don't really want to be with me either. I know what they do on their "business" trips anyways. They go out and buy drugs,get drunk. They were seriously stupid enough to take them with them back home, of course I got curious to how it was like taking them when I kept finding them. I know it isn't good but I really couldn't care more about that. No one is going to stop me anyway or well no one even knows that I take them.

I sighed and stepped inside the house and sat down on the opposite side of the table from where my parents were sitting.

"Tooru. We need to talk." mother said.

"Yes mother." I said.

"We are going away on another business trip and if you dare throw a party or even have anyone over and we find out you know what will happen. Remember what happened last time you did?" mother asked with a smile on her face.

"I do remember and I promise to never do it again." I said.

"Good boy." she said.

"Can I leave now?" I asked.

"You may leave, just hurry up and get out of our sight." father said.

I hurried up to my room and threw myself onto the bed. I let out a big sigh as my hand wandered off to the pocket of my pants and pulled out my phone. I decided to scroll through instagram for a while since I honestly had nothing else to do.

After a while of scrolling I saw something that caught my eye. I looked at the picture and I felt jealousy rushing through my body. My eyes slowly got pulled to the username. -Nakamura-Himari-

"So her name is Himari? Sounds like the name of a bitch." I said.

I had another look at the picture but this time I saw all of the empty beer cans and an extremely drunk Iwaizumi on the coach in the background while Himari stood there holding up her middle finger towards the camera. Her jet,black hair was slightly wavy and her eyes bluer than the ocean. I never really took notice of her at all really. But boy was she pretty. Pretty damn ugly. I sighed and put my phone down on the bed as I laid my head down on the soft pillow. The next thing I heard was a glass smash to the ground and I quickly sat up and looked towards the door. I rushed to the door and opened it, looking down the staircase I saw nothing but the smashed glass. I slowly walked down the stairs and by every step the steps let out a quiet creak. After I reached my parents room I knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

A few seconds went by without getting an answer so in the end I just opened it. I peaked in and didn't see a slight thing. The bags that had been laying on the bed were gone and so were a lot of things. I closed the door again and headed off to the kitchen and then saw a note.

"As you can see your parents have gone." a voice said.

I looked behind me and saw a man that was around the same height as me with brown hair hanging down slightly by his blue eyes. He looked as if he was around 19 years old. He was quite good looking if I say so myself.

"Who are you?"

"Name's Kuragari," he said.

"Okay, but what are you even doing here?" I asked.

"I'm supposed to take care of you while your parents are away. Why else?" he laughed.

"Don't you go to school or anything? You look pretty young to me." I said.

He looked at me and let out another laugh and said "Wow I'm flattered that you think that but I'm actually 25 years old."

My eyes instantly widened but I decided to ignore it "Well I don't want you to touch me so like, try to keep your distance you know?"

"Nah I won't. Only unless you want me to." he said and smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe