Chapter 1

I stared at the thick,red blood that was running down my hands. I had killed someone yet again. It somewhat felt nice now that she was gone. I know that I should be regretting it but I just don't. I felt as a smile crept onto my face and I chuckled lightly. As soon as I was about to walk off I heard a voice behind me.

"Oikawa?..."

I slowly turned around but then realisation hit me. It was Iwa.. I dropped the sharp knife that I was holding and the smile that I was wearing instantly vanished. 

"Let me explain!"

He looked at me as if I were a stranger, that was a look that I had never seen. Can't blame him though. Seeing your best friend literally murder someone? Yeah that isn't something you see everyday.

There was an awkward silence until Iwa decided to talk.

"Explain?... EXPLAIN WHAT? ARE YOU GOING TO COME WITH SOME LAME ASS EXCUSE FOR  EXAMPLE "oH! Im SoRrY iT wAs An AcCiDeNt" NO. YOU CAN'T OIKAWA." He screamed.

"Iwa.. No!.. Its because.."

"No. I don't want to hear it. Psychopathic bitch."

That was the last thing he said before he disappeared from my life. Forever.

I sat up in my bed and gasped for air. So it was a dream after all? I looked around my room. It was quite a simple room actually. Except from all the posters of aliens or space and plushies everywhere. It probably looked like a lot of other peoples rooms.

...But that was just a dream right? Right?
I sighed and stared at the door. I need to calm down...

~

I totally lost motivation to carry on writing but here you have an Iwaoi! And also the next chapter will be longer!