"No , we can't" Their eyes seek for the owner of the voice when they saw Baekhyun having the same anxious features displayed by Nayeon a while ago.

"He wants the draft before noon ,we need to record it now."

Uneasiness started to crawl on their senses, the sudden news was nowhere expected. The chairman was never the type to check on their work, but doing so means it's an important matter for him.

"I don't know why suddenly the chairman decided to meddle in but I'm pretty sure it was somehow related to LOEN entertainment guesting for the event." Mark interrupted, putting his instrument away.

"What's with LOEN and the chairman?" Nayeon asked.

"They're one of the major investors of the school and their investment were mostly focus to music and arts related courses like ours." Baekhyun explained.

"Attending the event means they were here to seek potential trainees, being the chairman of this club it's Mr. Kim's pride to present nothing but the best." he added.

Everyone were too lost to react when jaehyun butt in.

"Jieun can do it"

Standing from where he sat , he made his way to baekhyun who's now standing in front of them.

"Besides, apart from suga and nancy she's the only one who's familiar with the melody." Jaehyun continued.

"Wait you gotta be kidding me.." hurriedly standing on her legs , jieun followed the two.

"I'm not a singer" she explained.

Baekhyun's thought was a mess but he knows Jaehyun has a point, other than the two, jieun was the only one who heard the song, besides it would be weird to have suga to record since he's a rapper.

"Jieun , you're our only last hope. It'll take longer if we choose those who aren't familiar with it. You don't have to be too good, just sing it the way you knew"

"But..."

"Jieun please?" Baekhyun pleaded.

There was a lot of things inside her head, her mind screams no ,but her consciense was saying other wise. They were waiting for her answer, it was evident that they only wanted one. Not wanting to spend much on thinking. She collected herself to speak.

"Okay I'll do it."

——————-
School is life was never jungkook's mantra. However it has been weeks that the guy never missed a class. It wonders his friends how jungkook has changed into someone they never thought he would become especially when he always insisted on going into Mr. Tan's class, one of the most boring classes they've ever been. Not to mention the strictest among all.

"Geez ,can we just skip this one?" Taehyung complained as he looks at jimin on the other side for support. They were walking in the hallway with jungkook in the middle who's slightly ahead of them. Clearing his throat, jimin attempted to speak in behalf of his other friend.

" If you're gonna ask me if I'm going to skip , you know it's a NO" jungkook cut off.

"Nah ,told you he won't " The blonde told tae which made the latter rolled his eyes.

"What's with this Mr. Tan anyway , you seem to love his class so much" taehyung asked him feeling the need to do so.

"You know I like numbers and solving" jungkook reasoned out making the two laugh in mock.

"Now I'm really curious what's in this fucking subject that suddenly made you love numbers in fucking literature." Jimin remarked.

Now he's busted.